NIB Mossberg 464 SPX Lever-Action Rifle 22LR-FLA

Discussion in 'Firearms For Sale' started by gilfo, Jul 1, 2017.

1. gilfo

gilfo .22LR

Due to health reasons I am forced to sell off my small gun collection to secure money for the family. I now have to task of selling off my small gun collection to get as much money as I can to leave for my wife. I hope not to get into the position of “giving away the guns for any money I can get but to get a fair price for each for the family.

I am selling a BNIB Mossberg 464 SPX Lever-Action Rifle 22LR 6 Pos Adj. Synth. Stock. Comes some ammo. This was bought just one day before my cancer diaganosis so I was unable to fire it.

Sold with everything that comes with a new rifle from the factory.

Please no offers of trades or low ball offers, this money is earmarked for my family if and when I am gone. Thank you.

Prefer face to face in the Orlando,FL area.

$300.00 Firm

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 ON DUTY Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Member since 2012...

30 posts rule deferred per conversation with gilfo
  3. gilfo

gilfo .22LR

Correction on asking price should be $300.00 not $305.00
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 ON DUTY Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Price corrected to $300.00 in original post...
  5. Bobster

Bobster .308 Supporter

Sorry to hear about the C, gilfo... :( Keep the faith, brother!

I'm about 1/2 hour north of Otown so I'll keep my ears open if I hear of anyone looking. That gun is about $75 below the going rate so it should be an easy sell. Are you selling anything else other than the Mossy?

Might I suggest http://floridaguntrader.com/ You may need some kind of credit card or payment method like PayPal to join--I forget--but posting ads is free and their email relay works OK. I haven't spent much time on there lately because there tends to be a lot of overpriced stuff from "kitchen table" dealers. Good Luck!
  6. gilfo

gilfo .22LR

Bobster sold a few on Florida Gun Trader good source. Just wanted to put the Mossy on here to see if anyone was interested. I do have a never fired brand new in box CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Carbine. Shoots 9mm comes with 2 20rd and 2 30rd magazines and I'll throw in some ammo. Looking for $1000.00 for it very hard to find and after all FFL or taxes comes to a pretty good deal.
  7. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Contact info removed. please use the private conversation feature.