1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?

Discussion in 'Mossberg 590 Shockwave' started by ricky_bobby, Jun 20, 2019.

1. El Companero

El Companero .22LR

Yeah, it was definitely worth the $ to get the wood for me! I've enough plastic guns.:lol:
  2. Kirk-STNY

Kirk-STNY .22LR

3. El Companero

El Companero .22LR

If I had the money to spare right now, Bamm Bamm would resting at home in one of those! Maybe by Christmas!:rolleye:
  4. ricky_bobby

ricky_bobby .410

Well boys, I ordered a Shockwave, but NOT the Nightstick - I am going to purchase the checkered Black Aces Furniture for $150 as its much more functional IMO, the Mossberg wood is way too smoth especially the grip area when I held the Nightstick in person - I got this screaming deal from Kentucky Gun Co for a "base" Shockwave, $279 DELIVERED to my FFL, and comes with a Drago case! (Probably will get used for my AR pistols too)

Going to add a S&J follower, Vang Comp safety, Black Aces Furniture and a $20 leather strap off Ebay, and maybe a short leather sling for it and I'll be all set for about the same as the Nightstick (I would have added follower and Vang safety to any Mossberg)

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=143152

[​IMG]
  5. Kirk-STNY

Kirk-STNY .22LR

I paid $400 at LGS for 20 guage. Then I started seeing them at the chain stores for way less. I couldn't find an online retailer that would ship it to NY.

And I dropped an AR caused minor damage. He didn't make me buy the AR.

I hope by paying top dollar for the shockwave helped.

Mossberg fan
  6. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Finally saw one at Academy yesterday, fondled it looks nice felt nice. But IL not buy one, its way way down on list.
    But yes looked very nice in wood
  7. dogfoot

dogfoot .410