• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

North east hurricane

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I hope everyone here that dealt with it is ok.

I'm good. House is without power. So no internet on my computer,but thank dog I have my commando and 3extra batteries. I need a shower for real. Peeyou I have water n food for a few days, so we should be ok. Also, I live across the street from a school, so I'm hoping that I get power sooner than later. School starts today, however it was pushed up till tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

You must be pretty far north if you are just posting about the hurricane...it passed Pennsylvania Saturday into Sunday...today, Monday...it's sunny and 70.

Glad to hear you're OK...good luck with the power...friends in Jersey are still blacked out even today.

I'm in CT just about 10minutes east of Hartford. And it hit us yesterday round11am....

I got lucky in NH. The majority of the damage was west of me. I am tucked into the northeast side of a couple "mountains" and they tend to shield us from a lot of what goes on around us. I lost cable for a while, but that was all. I had prepared for the worst and nothing but an incinvienance.

I hope they get you back online soon!

WOO HOOO!!! Finally got power at 4:10am today. It was kinda funny too. As soon as they hit the switch i was up. Apparently "somebody" turned every light switch on in the whole house, except for one room. the culprit's room.
That's ok, when the "culprit" goes to take a shower I'll have a nice big cup of cold water for him...oops, did i say him? silly kids....I'm the king of pranks. Just ask my 2 brothers. heh heh heh. i would think of new stuff to do to them all the time. My favorite one was "The Sharpie Incident" .....

But besides the tom foolery, all is well. I will need to empty the cellar fridge, that stuff is toast. It didn't have much, just beer (it's still drinkable) and some frozen bread and veggies. meh. no worries. BUT NOW I CAN TAKE A SHOWER!!! WOOO...

thanx for caring peeps.

Back