• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NOT an SPX 930 (new guy)

Hello all. I'm not new to forums, so I know there will be those that will want to post the all too familiar "search for" feature, but I'm gonna try this any ways.

And I didn't mean that in a snotty way. More of a playful but honest way.

Long story short is I looked into shotguns for a few days to see what I wanted, but there are so many out there that I didn't know how to chose. So I just went out looking. I ended up with a 930. The bad thing is I didn't take the time to see what accessories were out there for it. I also didn't know that there were different types of 930s. It looks like there isn't much for the standard 930. Everything I've found is for the SPX (which I didn't buy). So I'm here to ask you that know to please point me in the right direction.

Here's what I am looking for.

A rail that will hold a reddot.
Is there a speed loader stock? One that doesn't need too modded to fit.
A barrel rail to hold a light. And if so, which light?

I really do appreciate the help.

Thanks
Bryan

Anything that works for the SPX works for the remaining 930 series.

Rail is easy, the receiver is tapped for a rail

Barrel clamp will fall under any that work for the SPX, except they make 2 different barrel diameters, a heavy contour and a standard contour, I have one of each and the clamp for the Heavy will move on the standard under recoil.

I do not believe there is a current speed feed stock that will work without modification.

Welcome to the forum!

If you look at my review you will find a fairly comprehensive list of accessories available for the 930 platform.
You have two stock options: the factory version and the Choate version.
Several clamps are available, including some that only mount to the mag tube.
You can order the factory rail or any other rail that fits the 930. I believe the 500/590 rails will fit as well.

Back