• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NRA backing ban of bumpstocks

The midterm elections are going to be very important. The right, be it conservatives, libertarians, and patriots of all ilk had best get out to the voting booth.

The left is going to try to pass anti gun bills knowing full well they will fail so they can use that as a talking point in the elections.
Yep, gotta apply pressure. I just sent off 4 emails yesterday over recently passed legislation and more proposed restrictions and outright bans of certain arms previously classified as non-restricted. It’s a double whammy for some gun owners who have invested huge amounts of into their Swiss Arms rifles and the CZ 858’s.

We were here already in 2014, the Canadian Firearms Program re-classified these rifles and instantly criminalized 10’s of thousands of citizens. The conservative gov’t stepped in and reversed it. They were voted out last election and PM Hairdo Fancysocks McSissyboy got elected with a majority gov’t and we are fast headed back down the gun control rabbit hole.

I think we need a dedicated gun control thread, maybe even a section.

A place where we can check in for the latest info.

If we don’t organize and stay active in our respective countries we could lose this fight.

This literally showed up in my inbox after I hit “Post Reply”.......

From: "Canada's National Firearms Association" <news@nfa.ca>
Date: March 28, 2018 at 10:30:40 AM PDT
To:
Subject: Take Action Now!
Reply-To: news@nfa.ca

jpeg

Take Action Now!

We are expecting to be blocked from appearing at the Commons committee hearing on bill C71, as our strong opposition to it is well known. Regardless, we will provide a written submission.

What we need you to do is to write and call your provincial senators to outline your opposition to Bill C71. Tell them that this bill is bad for Canada and that the NFA speaks for you. Here is their contact information to help get you going on that easy but important task.

https://sencanada.ca/en/contact-information/

Yours in freedom,

Sheldon Clare
President and CEO
NFA

News@nfa.ca

This literally showed up in my inbox after I hit “Post Reply”.......

From: "Canada's National Firearms Association" <news@nfa.ca>
Date: March 28, 2018 at 10:30:40 AM PDT
To:
Subject:
Take Action Now!
Reply-To:
news@nfa.ca

jpeg

Take Action Now!

We are expecting to be blocked from appearing at the Commons committee hearing on bill C71, as our strong opposition to it is well known. Regardless, we will provide a written submission.

What we need you to do is to write and call your provincial senators to outline your opposition to Bill C71. Tell them that this bill is bad for Canada and that the NFA speaks for you. Here is their contact information to help get you going on that easy but important task.

https://sencanada.ca/en/contact-information/

Yours in freedom,

Sheldon Clare
President and CEO
NFA

News@nfa.ca

wow. blocked from appearance. Those freedom of speech infringements are pretty nasty.

wow. blocked from appearance. Those freedom of speech infringements are pretty nasty.
Yeah, the left doesn’t want to hear any dissenting opinions. So they will use any rouse possible to block an organization like the NFA from appearing. I don’t know on what grounds they’d be excluded...but whatever it is you can bet they just don’t want to hear what a hundred thousand or so firearms owners have to say.

but whatever it is you can bet they just don’t want to hear what a hundred thousand or so firearms owners have to say.

Same here in the USA. Media only shows anti-gunners. When pro gunners hold a rally showing off like 10k supporters at a state capital they intentionally show up when it's over or just show the 30 people who are anti gunners in the capital building for photo ops. I've witnessed it personally.

Me at the rally:

13588594884_2f5fcd9445_k.jpg

Them in the capital same MF time:

13573473434_7d48c6be85_b.jpg

A counter protestor snuck in the picture to the right (anti gunners) in the way back and threw up the anti-safe act sign lol.

Guess which side got more coverage.....

Media has taken a side. May not work out for them in the long run. Only history will decide.

I remember the Cuban "revolution".

The first thing that went away was tv and radio stations.

Maybe old castrated, err, I mean castro got that one right.

Same here in the USA. Media only shows anti-gunners. When pro gunners hold a rally showing off like 10k supporters at a state capital they intentionally show up when it's over or just show the 30 people who are anti gunners in the capital building for photo ops. I've witnessed it personally.

Me at the rally:

13588594884_2f5fcd9445_k.jpg

Them in the capital same MF time:

13573473434_7d48c6be85_b.jpg

A counter protestor snuck in the picture to the right (anti gunners) in the way back and threw up the anti-safe act sign lol.

Guess which side got more coverage.....

Media has taken a side. May not work out for them in the long run. Only history will decide.
I think you posted those before...I find them just as disturbing now as I did then. And, you couldn’t be more right, the media has definitely picked a side. I think things will get more than a little murky yet, as there are likely dissenters within the media itself and we may see some defections from the “media party” as the pressure ramps up on both sides.

Back