• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Resistance

K-Dub, diggin the new avatar, one of my favorites!

This video is awesome, these guys raisin questions are todays Sons of Liberty!

Keep givin em hell WaterMonkey, thanks for postin this!

Rossignol said:
K-Dub, diggin the new avatar, one of my favorites!

This video is awesome, these guys raisin questions are todays Sons of Liberty!

Keep givin em hell WaterMonkey, thanks for postin this!
Thanks man finally found one I really dig. I agree the video is epic.

Wow...nice video. NY is definitely the front lines in the fight for the 2nd Amendment! Give 'em hell boys!

Please keep posting this stuff. Those good folks speaking inspire me.

KW...another plus on the sons of liberty avatar. You inspired me to change mine to a flag I own and fly!
edit...I did have a Betsy Ross flag but it was to close to OldMossy so I ppicked this avatar.

Honestly, there were many true statements in the video, but the final statement is going to stick with me for a long time. I may never forget that

John A. said:
Honestly, there were many true statements in the video, but the final statement is going to stick with me for a long time. I may never forget that

that last statement,,,,,,it's just a matter of time in this country under these libs.

Great video. I want to see the entire video.. Lot's of truth and some very good questions asked. Great to see that people are not going to roll over and accept these unconstitutional laws.

Yep.

MikeD said:
Lot's of truth and some very good questions asked. Great to see that people are not going to roll over and accept these unconstitutional laws.

:D

We need to all stick together. I'm glad to see we have our feet on the ground. Digging in, preparing for the fight that headed our way.

Just remember that if you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody. These treacherous turncoats should be removed immediately....

Re: NY Resistance - Full 33 min video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1SzjHPFGw[/youtube]

Although it fills up my patriot level upon reflection the next day it also scares me.

There are men and women in this state willing to bleed their own blood on our nation's flag to ensure the bars stay red....

And it scares me that it has come to these words in a town hall meeting in my lifetime.

Looks like the politicians are outnumbered.

Glad to see there are many who are willing to remind them of that.

It seems to me that they can't even answer the questions that the people ask about their own laws, even though the guy says that's what he's there to do. Fool.

ripjack13 said:
It seems to me that they can't even answer the questions that the people ask about their own laws, even though the guy says that's what he's there to do. Fool.

yup,typical NY bull chit lib. put the spin on everything.

Hey guys quick question because the laws aren't written to understand. I have a 715t I want to change the stock and have it telescope. I have the part it shipped no problem and I got my pin up so I can remove the wobbly ATI stock I'm not selling after the fact I simply want to be able to change it for my kids and fit in the case. Thoughts

It's now an assault rifle. If you register it, once you die it is required to be handed over to the state and your kids no longer can be willed to it.

Back