• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

O Brother were art thou

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Forgot how funny that movie is. Watching it on spike.
"This place is a geographic anomaly exactly 2 weeks from everywhere" probably just me but makes me laugh everytime.

I remember that movie now. It's really kind of a redneck retelling of Homer's Odyssey, the Argonauts etc.

One of my all time favorites.

I loved the part where they got drunk and the beautiful sirens turned their friend into a frog.

John Goodman was the cyclops, with an eye patch.

One of my all time favorites.

I loved the part where they got drunk and the beautiful sirens turned their friend into a frog.

I love the soundtrack. It was playing on repeat loop in our baby's room for the first year of his life. Little brat refused to sleep at night. Allison Krause's voice sometimes helped mom and I keep our sanity. Didn't help him sleep, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great movie!!

The sound track from that movie is amazing as well if you are into that type of music.

I like every movie I have seen directed or written by the Coen Brothers. Blood Simple, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, Barton Fink, No Country For Old Men and so on.

I have not seen as many of the newer ones. But I assume they maintain a similar level of dark irony and humor which is what I really enjoy about their movies.

I'm a Dapper Dan man. I don't want no Fop, dammit!

b97c127434f8f2a1cfcc62bd9b5c0000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back