• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ohio Coyote Thermal Kill #85

You have been literally over-ran with varmints.

What exactly do you raise there?

You have been literally over-ran with varmints.

What exactly do you raise there?
The funny is nothing. We have a hardwood tree farm but no live stock. There only couple other farms. One has cattle and the other has cattle and sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they just using your land to travel back and forth on maybe? I know that coyotes will often travel long distances when an animal is in heat or about to give birth or just has.

Are they just using your land to travel back and forth on maybe? I know that coyotes will often travel long distances when an animal is in heat or about to give birth or just has.
Partially, because we hunt on top of ridges or power line right of ways are easier to move/quicker. Is my theory. The other is food/water, deer, rabbits, birds, squirrels. We have a couple of ponds within a 1/4 mile. We also a have wealthy bob cat population. I counted 8 one night. 4 over were I have cellular game camera and I was watching 4 about 1 mike away during the same time. But we can’t hunt them in Ohio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have some bobcats too, but not near the numbers of coyotes that we see.

9xN5hEy.jpg

yC4nwD9.jpg

4GfqQQw.jpg

We have a few yotes
dQyogT7.jpg

fhTtxlo.jpg

jvZRh2D.jpg

qViCQfc.jpg

I'm inclined to believe the one below may be a wolf.
GYU0XsO.jpg

Truth is, we have a lot more trouble out of these things.

dnTM8B3.jpg

jHRQaDu.jpg

Back