1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Ohio Gun Sales

Discussion in 'East North Central' started by Rossignol, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

I have recently come across Klyes Gunshop!

Kyles Gunshop Online

Kyles would be like Buds Gunshop with an online store and great prices! Theyre in Greater Cincinnati and can be contacted online or by phone;

Kyle's Gunshop
    928 Hempstead Dr.
    Cincinnati, OH 45231

513-407-9095
    sales@kylesgunshop.com

I'm goin to contact them and see if theyre interested in having a link setup on the site after checking with Dr. D. Honovich!

Either way, I encourage checking with them as you shop online for firearms and ammunition!
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

OK...I will check them out.

Thanks for the heads up...!!
  3. Rossignol

I've been lookin at their site. If its listed, its in stock.

He doesnt have much in the way of ammo right now, but does have a number of sweet Mossbergs! 20" Persuaders right around $300!

I think its a fairly new store... Anyhow, its close enough for me I can actually go there and talk to people and put my hands on firearms!
  4. Rossignol

D&D Firearms & Precious Metals
    15 E Main St, Wilmington, OH 45177
    (937) 366-6021

This is where I purchased my OA AR! Darryl and Dawn are awesome to work with. Theyre the owners and the only employees. Its a small shop in Wilmington Ohio, and there is no website or online sales, but if youre in southwestern Ohio, its worth the stop!