• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

One Gun, One Knife

Scott M

.270 WIN
"Philanthropist"
Let's see 'em! here's mine....

thumb2_colt-1991a1-2259.jpg

Looking for glamor shots? ;) Ok. .41mag Blackhawk and clipon boot knife (I did the wood for the knife). Inherited the cowboy rig from my father.

glamshot.jpg

Scott M said:
Sweet!!

What wood is in the scales if the knife and grips?
Gun grips are tailored Hogue - walnut. Knife scales and sheath are also walnut from some scrap I had laying around.

Love the matching scales! Who makes the knives? (I know nothing about knife makers)

It's a fella by the name of Terry at Ultimate Equipment out of Vancouver, BC. He does some excellent work and these CPM S30V blades are tough as nails...

Nice collection LES!

I'm beginning to think your collection of hardware is more than friggin' ridiculous!! ;)

So anytime you might feel the need to donate....let me know!!

Ultimate Equipment eh? Gonna have to check him out...can't be too far from me.

Gunny , you could just take a road trip and see if you like it first

aksavanaman said:
Every time you post your CZ's Oli!
I wish I had more than one....now that all the craziness happened these things are super hard to get. They were going for damn near a grand on Gunbroker a month ago
I really really want a RAMI, not the poly so its hard to find and too expensive but someday.....

Geez! is everybody here a Mod!!

Great pics Oli! I really like that Bowie with the antler handle!!

oli700 said:
Gunny , you could just take a road trip and see if you like it first

Aw, shucks. I was hoping for a B'day or Xmas surprise. :mrgreen: ;) Don't think I'll be traveling outside MS for the foreseeable future in any case. Maybe Alabama if the wife get's a wild hair. ;)

Back