• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Opinions on S&G Hardware Mag Tubes

I was originally looking to buy a +2 mag tube extension from vang comp, but they have no idea on when they'll make a batch of them. So next option for something similar is S&G. What are your opinions on anything they make?

Last edited:
I use their oversized safetys on several of my Mossys, and have a couple of their followers. Top notch stuff.
If memory serves, the mag tubes are steel. They market a bayonet adapter kit for shotties that includes the adapter and tube. All of the components are steel I believe.
Besides being heavy, there is a corrosion concern when you put steel and aluminum together.
Nordic makes excellent aluminum tubes, if you want to check them out. Pricey but great quality.

The only thing I liked about this and vang comp was the added sling attachment. I guess I could always put one on later though. I'll look into nordic again. Thanks!

You must be referring to S&J Hardware. Their +2 extension kits include a sling plate, follower, and spring. And they are steel one piece designs.

Back