• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ordering Mossberg parts?

TexasAg

Copper BB
I wish to order a new forearm retainer (#22), pusher assemble (#24), and magazine cap assembly (#5).
I notice there is no Mossberg "parts store" on their webpage.
The manual says:
To order parts from our authorized Product Service Center, you can fax, phone,
mail, or e-mail your order to us at one of the following numbers/addresses.
Phone Number: (830) 773-9007 Fax Number: (830) 773-5893

E-mail Address:
service@mossberg.com
Mailing Address: Product Service Center
Maverick Arms, Inc.
1001 Industrial Blvd.
Eagle Pass Industrial Park
Eagle Pass, TX 78853
Attn: Order Department

Please provide your name, street address, daytime phone number and e-mail (if
available). We will need the Model #, Serial #, Gauge/Caliber, Finish, Part #, and
Part Name. We have a $7.50 (U.S.) minimum parts order charge. We accept most
major credit cards, money orders, and bank drafts.

K.....I have the parts list, with part numbers.....but no pricing for individual parts.

So....do you have to call them to order parts?
thx
TexasAg

BTW....watched the Jerry Miculek video on how to maintain the JM pro.
took is out of the box.....followed the video, lubed it up.....and it ran fine.
Started with 00buck, #1 buck, #4 buck, then worked down to #8's.
It ran like "a machine".........ate buckshot, #6's, and federal value pack #8's....... no issues.

Yes, you have to call them to order parts, it's annoying but the only way I know.

I had to get some parts for a 10/22 and I think Ruger was the same way although they DO have some popular stuff available online (shopruger.com). They didn't have everything I needed online so I ordered everything over the phone.

Midwayusa.com occasionally has Mossberg parts available if you need to order anything else from them... Beads and screws and of course, barrels and stocks.

Gents....thx for the info. I tried Gunparts / Midway / etc. and as you said, I will need to call Mossberg.
Take Care,
TexasAg

Back