• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Original SOE 12 Gauge Micro rig

m24shooter

.270 WIN
I will be doing a review of this rig from OSOE. Very impressed so far.

osoemicrosbs.jpg

bokpocketcontents.jpg

innercardsdown.jpg

Tried some PMAGs in the rig. You can put a single PMAg in each pocket, but there is no retention. There is not enough room to fit two mags in. Without putting something in the bottom of the pouch, a 20 rounder is not tall enough.

pmagmicro.jpg

I got the Medic Tray insert for a little better organization. Gave me enough room to add two chemlights, a rescue tool, and some Kerlix.
I also stowed a G19 mag in the bottom elastic loops.

medictraystowed.jpg

bokpocketfilled.jpg

medictrayfolded.jpg

medictrayopened.jpg

contents.jpg

I think it would make a great rig for classes, and I would guess that it would be pretty good for 3 gun types with 24 rounds on board.
For the home owner I think it would be better than something like a claymore bag, bandoleer, or similar setup if the private citizen is looking for something to carry a good number of shells in and whatever incidentals may be needed or desired. For a truck gun, it would make a nice way to carry ammo, some cleaning gear, maybe a light, and GPS.
There are a lot of opportunities for this.

I like stuff like this, and for me, I'm weird and I know this, but I'm far from a traditional hunter, and for say bird, this would work nicely. I can carry first aid for myself or the dog, plus plenty of shells. I would rather have a belt with dump/game bags than the traditional vest. Even an LBV and hydration pack for me and my dog. Things I need to carry are gps and tracking equipment, game shears and a couple of knives, id, tags, etc...

This looks like something worth checking out!

I hate when m24 shows off stuff! :evil:

That means, I have to spend more money as it's a must have item! :lol:

That sure looks like one nice rig. I will be in the market for one shortly so I appreciate you posting this.

Back