• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Out of AdBlocker jail

hombre243

.30-06
Looks like an ad blocker didnt like your site because of the secutty non-certification. I disabled it for this page and got right in. No more whiney butt here.

Strange.. it shouldn't "expire".

https://adblockplus.org/

Correct, I did re-install it though and gave a donation. I think, but am not certain, that my settings in a few places may be a problem, and it will take some time to settle. I found that the setting to clear cookies and browser everytime I closed the browser, was set and may have cause extremely slow starts. This computer is almost 10 ys old. Memory could be insufficient, and/or it may just be wearing out. Thease beasts sometimes just roll over and die. Or be just need a lot of rest.

I have a new computer, printer and scanner, still in the boxes. I need help with moving stuff around so i can put in a new work table and set up the new side cabinets. My apartment has so much stuff in it since I had to get my belongings out of storage, that I don't have room for a small dog.

Memory could be insufficient, and/or it may just be wearing out. Thease beasts sometimes just roll over and die.

THIS!^^^^ I strongly recommend you back up your settings and files and move them to the new computer. You need at least 4GB of memory nowadays to do anything online. Set up the new box of rocks and start gradually moving everything over...

ah.. you might have a very old version of Adblocker that's not compatible with the new version ( ie the settings/config file etc. ).
Uninstall the plugin and install it again ( the latest version )

Bobster,
I think it is an out of date version of Windows. I Can't upgrade to Win 11...I may have a partial upgrade and that can throw a monkey wrench into the cow pie and make a mess of s...

Is this a Windows thing? Or does it affect Apple as well?

It is actually more of a browser thing. I'm not sure what browser Apple uses... I use FireFox with Ghostery and don't generally have any issues. But I have 16GB of RAM so that helps a lot, as well.

Back