1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

+P .45 auto?

Discussion in 'Ammunition' started by Rossignol, Aug 15, 2016.

1. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

That is hysterical.

I think I only own two stainless guns, and both were bought for me as gifts!

Wait, my Colt Rail Gun is stainless, but it is Cerakoted black. I guess technically that makes three. :)
    Rossignol likes this.
  2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

pfff stainless is way sexier

[​IMG]
    Rossignol and oli700 like this.
  3. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

I though you bought the CZ yourself ........someboby cares for your ass
  4. oli700

nice group and sweet gun.......however Brads gun makes that gun look like you were in your moms purse again
    I know its DW and not us mear mortals own them
    Rossignol and Water Monkey like this.
  5. Water Monkey

lmao... I got nothing.
  6. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Moderator

LOL! Ok, for what it's worth, the UCII has a stainless slide though it's a black finish.
  7. nitesite

Oops. Make that four then. I did buy that one a couple years back. It hides in a kitchen cabinet held by a magnet and is out of sight so I forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me that I haven't shot it in almost nine months! ;)
  8. nitesite

When i get my Valor I'll PM you a pic.
    oli700 likes this.
  9. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

I was able to get some real good MAGTECH .45 Auto +P for .50 cents a round .185 gr. JHP thats pushing 1150 f.p.s. ! You can search for it @ AMMOSEEK
  10. oli700

like to see that run through a chronograph
  11. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

so much doubt and negativity on these boards .......wheres the love ??
  12. Water Monkey

We believe in verifiable evidence, crude humor, and the existence of Big Foot. He's out there, lurking, waiting for his moment to strike.
  13. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

14. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

.............1066 f.p.s on average ; over 75% of manufactures stated velocities are over rated - surely I don't have to tell you fellers that .
    It cycles my .460 Rowland flawlessly ,.......and I don't like paying Johnny $1.32 cents a round for his .460 magnum loads that go 200 ft per. second faster and kick like a stick of dynamite !!
  15. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

of corse since I never seen a Bigfoot or a U.F.O Alien - I would have to see the Rowland .460 Magnum ammo run through a chronie to believe it go's 1350 ft. per second ........is that right ??
  16. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

correction : Johnny no longer charges shipping and handling , so the price per round is down to 1.25 cents each
  17. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Moderator

The Corbon Powrball .45 ACP lists muzzle velocity through a 5" barrel at 1225 FPS. No idea what I'm getting through a 3" barrel. Maybe there are YouTube videos out there...
  18. oli700

19. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

agreed Oli , the bullet HAS to open up to be effective . I shoot the Magtechs @ 50 cents each for practice. Then , when shooting at Zombiees , I use the .460 Rowland Magnums @ $1.32 each .
    My converted Ruger 1911 wont cycle regular 900 f.p.s .45 acp ammo . The +P Magtech @ .50 cents a round is a bargain any way you care to look at it
    oli700 likes this.
  20. Lefty9

Lefty9 .270 WIN

.........I see these @ about a buck a round