• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Palmetto State Armory Summer Sale, Free Shipping!!!

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
PSA has had a sale runnin since the 4th of July and it runs through the summer I think.

Palmetto State Armory

Anyhow, the reason I'm posting it here is;
#1 I couldnt find the hot deals section
#2 The .223/5.56 ammo on sale!

A number of things have been out of stock, and prices have climbed some recently. When first I bought Fed Lake City 55 gr. 5.56, it was $6 and change. Not now though.

However, 30 round boxes of AE/Fed XM193J 5.56 on stripper clips (10 rounds each); $11.99, or .40 cents each.
20 round boxes of Fed Lake City XM193 55 gr. 5.56; $7.50, or .375 cents each.
20 round boxes of Fed Lake City XM855 62 gr. green tip, steel core penatrators are also $7.50 each.

PSA .223/5.56 Ammo

Personally, my rifle has done really well with Fed Lake City and AETac. Groups have been consistent from box to box and from different lots. There have been no surprises. I've tried a couple others, but these are my favorites thus far. I also have some PMC XM193 and M855 i'll be shootin soon, and while PSA has these in stock, theyre slightly more expensive than the Federal stuff.

If youre shoppin for more ammo, I cant recommend PSA enough! (Though they have many other things too!!!)

Folks,

Brad had discovered a deal worth jumping on if you're interested in 5.56mm ammo before the election. It's sure to climb in price and become more scarce as we get closer to the unknown, and those prices are very reasonable in today's market.

I think the Federal XM193 in 20-rd boxes is good enough that it's in all but one of the magazines that accompany my patrol rifle. Very very good anti-personnel round.

Thanks, Big Guy!!!!!

Youre welcome! And thank you! ;)

I should mention the PMC X-Tac X193 is actually $7.19 per 20 and its the PMC M855 thats a litlle more at $7.69.

A friend at work ordered a case (25 boxes) of the Fed Lake City M855 at the $7.49 per 20 price. It seems all the bulk stuff in cans or on stripper clips are out of stock. It isnt a bad deal though on the $11.99 per 30 on clips if you have the quick loader thingy.

Its hard to beat .375 cents per round! I cant get that at gun shows anymore.

You mention the XM193 bein a good round, and really I can only speak of consistency, but the round groups the same for us in whatever conditions. Once sighted in with these, the only thing I have ever had to adjust for is elevation and really that has only been around 50 to 60 yards. I think its a quality made round!

Back