• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Paris Terrorist Attacks, Death Count at 158 and Rising

France renewed it's commitment to accepting 30,000 Syrian refugees.

Well.... there you have it. When you divide by zero you in fact get potato.

When the next tragedy happens in France... I wont GAF. Reaping what you sow and all that agriculture.
Unreal....what a slap in the face of those that died less than a week ago. Apparently Merkel is falling apart over her acceptance of refugees. A German anti-immigrant party is gaining favor. The US is about 20 years behind Europe for the number of muslims and the problems then can bring to a "multi cultural" society.

We need your support!
The link end in a petition, start from a belgian sportshooter and gun enthusiast.
The European Commision will restrict the gunrights for legal gunowners in Europe.
A panic reaction after Paris!

Thx...

Done! Only 2000-3000 signatures left to go!

Looks like someone raised the limit from 25,000 to 35,000 considering that they quickly and easily surpassed 25,000.

I'm #36366 so you made the 35k!

Even if it doesn't get approval, please remember that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Arm yourselves!

They have announced that the leader of the Paris attack entered the country using the refugee crisis.: France’s Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Friday some of the Paris attackers, including the mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud, exploited the Syrian refugee crisis to slip into the country unnoticed. Abaaoud, the ringleader behind last Friday’s bombings and shootings in the French capital that killed 129 people, was able to get into Europe undeterred, according to French authorities. The 28-year-old had also been linked to several plots around France including a thwarted attack by a gunman on a high-speed train in August. French officials confirmed Thursday Abaaoud was killed in an anti-terror raid Wednesday in a suburb north of Paris. He was identified from skin samples after the Saint-Denis apartment raid.

Add the above to this from the director of the FBI in Congressional testimony: “We can only query against that which we have collected,” Comey said in response to a line of questioning from Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson .“And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home.

The President of course tells us otherwise but he has been known to lie to achieve his goals of transforming America: “My first priority is the safety of the American people. And that’s why, even as we accept more refugees — including Syrians — we do so only after subjecting them to rigorous screening and security checks,” Obama said.

Lastly, I'm tired of the progressives pointing to past American acceptance of refugees as a reason for taking in these refugees. If my history is correct, past refugees wanted to assimilate and didn't include a percentage that want to destroy our country.

The President of course tells us otherwise but he has been known to lie to achieve his goals of transforming America: “My first priority is the safety of the American people. And that’s why, even as we accept more refugees — including Syrians — we do so only after subjecting them to rigorous screening and security checks,” Obama said.

And Nobama, the lying SoS, is spinning it like "The Republicans are denying widows and orphans" when 60-70% are military-aged men! :mad:

OK, "Mr" president, how about we just let ONLY widows and orphans in? After verification, of course... ;)

"We are ISIS...We are ISIS...We milk the goat...even when it is male."

Bawaahahahaha I gotta find the full lyrics for this Kurdish poke at ISIS.

Obomma yesterday....

"The health care marketplace is open—for a limited time. Now's your chance to..."

Huh? A limited time? WTF is this? Wal-Mart? a K-Mart Blue-light special?

Maybe the taxes will be "for a limited time..." too, huh Mr. President?

...Like your presidency! Ending Soon!

From the Daily Mail, UK:
TERROR IN MALI: US special forces storm hotel and free six American hostages from al-Qaeda gunmen who flee to the roof as three other jihadists are shot dead

• Radison Blu hotel under attack by jihadists armed with AK-47s and hand grenades in Malian capital of Bamako
  • Up to 10 gunmen have taken dozens of hostages inside the Radisson hotel while 80 people have escaped unharmed
  • Gunmen spoke in English and tested hostages' knowledge of the Koran before allowing Muslim hostages to leave
  • Six American nationals have been rescued but several other Americans are rapped with remaining 138 hostages
  • US Special Forces lead elite operation to clear the building one floor at a time amid deadly hostage crisis
  • At least three people have been killed including one French national and US embassy have urged American nationals to 'shelter in place' from attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hooting-rampage-hotel-Mali.html#ixzz3s2s90TLN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So Hillary, are you SURE the moslems have nothing to do with this? They're giving religious tests!

More from Daily Mail...
Trump backs database to track EVERY Muslim in America - and would make it MANDATORY for followers of the religion to register
  • Republican front runner made the comments at event in Iowa on Thursday
  • He said Muslims would be obliged to sign up at different check points
I've worked with crooked building contractors for 40 years, and Donald is no different, but this would win my vote.

B Obama said:
"I may only hold this office for the next 14 months, but I'm not going anywhere."

Hah! You'll go into hiding as soon as the moslems bomb DC.

More from Daily Mail...
Trump backs database to track EVERY Muslim in America - and would make it MANDATORY for followers of the religion to register
  • Republican front runner made the comments at event in Iowa on Thursday
  • He said Muslims would be obliged to sign up at different check points
I've worked with crooked building contractors for 40 years, and Donald is no different, but this would win my vote.

Trump also talked of warrantless searches too. Neither that or forced religious registration/tracking pass Constitutional muster. I am all for doing what we can but neither of those will get my support. He has made a new jump against Carson since the Paris attack and he's blustering to maximize the moment.

I'm leaning to cruz myself.

I personally like Huckabee too, and I even voted for him in the election before last primary, and he solidly had the nomination in the southern states, but couldn't get past Romney in other states.

Back