• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Patriot bolt strip.

No info around on this, looks pretty simple, but before I plunge in, I would mind a demo or some instructions.

Is there anything about? It looks like the company lawyer wrote the instruction manual, not much useful stuff in there, lol.

How many positions on the safety? Should be a lever either near the bolt handle or trigger guard.

With the gun unloaded and the safety either in the mid position or the fire position, you should be able to press the trigger and then slide the bolt out.

I'm not 100% sure on this. I'm having a hard time find the correct information too.

How many positions on the safety? Should be a lever either near the bolt handle or trigger guard.

With the gun unloaded and the safety either in the mid position or the fire position, you should be able to press the trigger and then slide the bolt out.

I'm not 100% sure on this. I'm having a hard time find the correct information too.

Thanks, but there is a button / lever whatever in the same spot as the Winchester Model 70 to remove the bolt from the rifle I was actually looking for instructions for stripping the bolt itself.

"The bolt can be removed from the barreled action, and the barreled action can be removed from the stock, but further disassembly should be performed by a certified gunsmith only."

Not a whole lot of trust there, haha.

Back