• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Photo's of pointing dog's in the field

Anyone else like them? I really do. Most come from training day's with my own or from local field trial's.

Casting off:
LVuRBOo.jpg

Same dog on point:
0tqxnkn.jpg

Gordon Setter from Washington state;
SRNGgNB.jpg

My Bodie. Lost him last Jan:
I9aQCZC.jpg

My Stormy:
qrQdviW.jpg

Friend's
Gertie:
NAoX6Dz.jpg

Love seeing the pictures.

Wish I had some pictures of my old coon hounds. But that has been so long ago, I'm afraid that it was well before digital cameras and a lot has happened between then and now.

Absolutely beautiful dogs! One of my best was an English pointer. She taught me more than I could teach her. She died way too early.

Nice looking dogs....
I had an irish setter when I was growing up. Named em Brandon McDoogal 3rd....lol

Like ?? Oh no love and cherish would be the words. Hunting dogs of all sorts. Pointers n versatile gun dogs especially. My first was an english pointer i only have old pictures of him predated the digital age. He was an awesome big ranging dog that i learned so much from. I then had a good GSP he was very accomplished but had life cut short. I swore of dogs for a couple years after the loss. I found myself hunting with others and really missed my own. My wife at the time lnew i had a real affinity for a friends weim but finding tru hunt bred weims stateside was not simple. But she did it and I had my first true versatile dog that points retrieves game birds, handles waterfowl chores like a champ early season(short hair makes for a cold dog) tracks wounded and lost deer or hogs like a champ. They are my passion. My kaiser was purposely train as a close ranging partner since i dont move as well as i once did. The pleasure of a day afield with a good dog is immeasurable. Did i mention weims are intense and driven ! The young bearded fella is friend of son in law he had finally shot a buck with his bow last year. He called in a panic of losing it. I said back out dont look anymore relax we will have your deer shortly. I was about a 2 hour drive away. We arrived and turned his frown upside down in short order. That was number 14 recovery for Kaiser he has never failed to include 2 which were still alive which he subdued till help arrived.

222895_221714281174057_7871843_n.jpg
ee6d0f7d6199a266da395a19e088488f.jpg
b74a05d87ad116ebeeaf3b2beb78d025--matt-bomer-hunting-dogs.jpg
20160913_100205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back