• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Photos

Wyvern

.22LR
Hi All.I seem to be having problems uploading photos to the forum,do I need to download an app to enable me to do this ie photobucket or something similar?

If you are using a laptop you can click on "Upload a File", then choose file and choose either thumbnail or full image.

Imgur is a free and easy host for your photos. https://imgur.com/

Attachments

• 2ndAmendPoster.jpg
    2ndAmendPoster.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 3
You can only post a 1 Megabyte photo here unless you host it elsewhere, and I would not advise posting photos bigger than that anyway. Half a megabyte is plenty for almost every purpose and one third of a megabyte is generally quite acceptable.

If the default photo on your camera or phone is bigger than 1 Megabyte you need to reduce it. One way to do this is just zoom the picture in close before you click it. On my camera I have to go somewhere around 3 or 4 x taking a photo that's below 1 Megabyte.

But often I will crop a photo and then email it to myself. When I do this it allows me the option to reduce the size of the photo. I do this because my photo editing app allows a reduction in size only by cropping.

This puts a reduced copy on my phone and I just dump the email.

I send the picture to myself via picture messaging. Save the incoming picture and post that one...

Back