• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

<PIC> My trio of working guns in wood and steel

Hi Dan...

The 590 is really just a shotgun but with great wood (bought from aksavannaman btw).

The 1911 is a really good sidearm that is amazing to shoot with confidence and accuracy but needs a degree of TLC.

The M1A is the one that friends and foes alike are in awe of.

It wears a USGI stock and sling, and I now have an Aimpoint T-1 that I leave ON all the time cuz the battery lasts five years when left ON.

I'm sure when no friends or criminals are watching, and its real important he make that shot......he grabs his AR...plastic and all lol

Nice M-14. I'm not into newer firearms (post-War), but would not mind an M-14, of course I could not afford one anytime soon.
All my rifles are either single shot (Stevens .22 and MkII Martini-Henry) or bolt action (Marlin .22 and three Lee-Enfields), but if I ever think about getting a semi automatic rifle, I'd love to have a Remington Model 8 or Model 81, not sure what calibre though, guess what ever I could find and afford.
Same goes for a Model-1911A1 .45 Cal. Pistol, I could never afford a real WWII or older pistol, but maybe one of the newer copies one of these days? I think that a company called "Auto-Ordnance" makes one that is fairly close looking, even has a fairly correct "roll marking" on the slide.
Mark

Last edited:
Back