• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

vvZftpL.jpg

Not a picture but my last trip to the NV DMV was a 5 hour ordeal so I can relate.

DMV in Tyler TX seemed to be run by all women and they were very selective of who got served first. I actually talked to the top DMV guy and he said he would take care of it. Not the first complaint. It happened that when he returned my call I was on the way back to Iowa from Tyler and could not get back to the DMV.

What's that burning in the background? CNN's stock price?

The cost of fake news will go up by 2020!

They replaced the last original MacDonald's hereabouts in mid 1970's. It was virtually identical but with all 70's cars.
I have probably eaten at a MacDonald's 10 times and never as a child.
I have never eaten at one of the original ones.
My dad hated those places.

I remember skipping study hall and driving to Asheville with my buddies to get a burger at McDonald's or Burger King in high school.
Now I have to watch every calorie I eat. I went on a diet April 15th and I've lost 50 pounds.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<High speed/Low drag :lol:

Was there a lot of PT involved? I never would have lost so much without the exercises. It took me almost 2 years to lose 75 lbs.

Me at 240 lbs . . .
DSCF0626.JPG

The more I lost the more I moved. I'm always doing yard work and stuff but my problem was very much what I ate as opposed to how much. I used to be able to eat anything.

I started at 252.4 and last Monday I was 202. I'm hoping to lose 10-15 more pounds.

Back