• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

In response to my FCC complaint against ABC news falsifying their news reports, I received a reply from the FCC that was even funnier.

Complaints About Broadcast Journalism
Español | 繁體中文 | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt | 한국어
The FCC receives a wide variety of comments and complaints about the accuracy or bias of news networks, stations, reporters or commentators in how they cover – or sometimes opt not to cover – events. Other complaints are received regarding the conduct of journalists in the gathering and reporting of news.

The FCC's authority to respond to these complaints is narrow in scope, and the agency is prohibited by law from engaging in censorship or infringing on First Amendment rights of the press. Moreover, the FCC cannot interfere with a broadcaster's selection and presentation of news or commentary.

What responsibilities do broadcasters have?
Broadcasters may not intentionally distort the news. The FCC states that "rigging or slanting the news is a most heinous act against the public interest."

What if I have comments or concerns about a specific news broadcast or commentary?
All concerns or comments about a specific news broadcast or commentary should be directed to the local station and network involved, so that the people responsible for making the programming decisions can become better informed about audience opinion.

What can the FCC do?
The FCC may act only when it has received documented evidence, such as testimony from persons who have direct personal knowledge of an intentional falsification of the news. Without such documented evidence, the FCC generally cannot intervene.

As such, no further action is required by the FCC. Your complaint was closed as of today.
Probably pre written ?

John A,

In other words...F off.

But...

God forbid you are I don't fill out an app correctly for some radio license or such. We most likely get a large fine or jail, maybe both.

Yeah, I just lost all faith in the system yesterday.

FCC needs abolished entirely if they're not going to do nothin'.

Speaking of LOL news..

First..

Turks appeased, Kurds saved, US gets breathing space: ‘Russia takes on job that US failed at’ in Syria
A Russian-Turkish deal on security arrangements in northeastern Syria is a major win for Moscow’s diplomatic approach
The agreement provides for the withdrawal of Kurdish militias, whom Ankara considers terrorists, back from a border zone, with Syrian government forces stepping in as border guards. Turkey gets to keep, for now, the part of territory that it seized over the previous days, but is no longer trying to seize the entire length of the border with its many Kurdish settlements. Russian military police will be deployed as well, including for joint patrols with Turkish soldiers to ensure that everybody keeps calm and stays away from their enemies.

Then..

Trump to lift Turkey sanctions as he claims ALL credit for Syria border de-escalation
US President Donald Trump says he’ll lift sanctions on Turkey, unless he’s “not happy” with its actions in northern Syria, as he took complete credit for “saving” of Kurds, claiming the outcome was created by “no other nation." He said the US would welcome the help of other countries in dealing with the conflict, adding that a "small number" of US troops would remain in the area "where they have the oil."

5db0517685f54023822b9985.jpg

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2019-10-20-at-2.26.10-PM.png

but.. isnt it convenient .. :)
Usama: raid with few witnesses, body dumped in the ocean, photo & video proof classified, team dies in helicopter crash.
Baghdadi: raid with few ( if any ) witnesses, body dumped in the ocean, photo & video proof classified ...

" Russia’s Defense Ministry questioned the story, noting that despite Trump’s claims, it never opened up the Syrian air space under its control to US jets, and didn’t record any US coalition airstrikes in the area. "

just sayin.. Peace out

Last edited:
Not to cast doubt on the Russians, but... I have not heard of any American jets involved in the operation, only helicopters. Some video of the strike, operation, or raid, whatever the Russians call it have been on tv. Maybe the Russians are just trying to create more disparity in the US. Just saying.

Then again who would be the witnesses ? I haven't heard of Baghdadi being dumped anywhere. My understanding is there was not much left after he detonated his vest.

I guess my question would be, what are you "just sayin", or insinuating ?

Back