• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

594d4fe47692e.image.jpg

Sorry, this isn't a picture, but it made me laugh until my sides hurt.

quotes from the article:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...st-purchase-a-gun-online-like-they-were-told/

Leftists are finding out they’ve been lied to for years by liberal politicians.

Now those same leftists are shocked to find out they can’t just buy a gun online like they were told.

Omaha Outdoors reported:

First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house.

no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home.

What you’ll need to do to buy a gun from us is order it on our online store and select an FFL, a federally licensed firearm dealer, during the online checkout process. We ship the gun to the dealer near you – presuming the firearm and its accessories are legal in your area – and you visit the dealer to fill out the required ATF Form 4473 and undergo the federal and any applicable state background checks. Some states might require a waiting period – sure to be a sore point at a time when people feel the need for a gun to protect themselves NOW. Only then can you take your new firearm home.

Sorry, this isn't a picture, but it made me laugh until my sides hurt.

quotes from the article:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...st-purchase-a-gun-online-like-they-were-told/

Leftists are finding out they’ve been lied to for years by liberal politicians.

Now those same leftists are shocked to find out they can’t just buy a gun online like they were told.

Omaha Outdoors reported:

First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house.

no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home.

What you’ll need to do to buy a gun from us is order it on our online store and select an FFL, a federally licensed firearm dealer, during the online checkout process. We ship the gun to the dealer near you – presuming the firearm and its accessories are legal in your area – and you visit the dealer to fill out the required ATF Form 4473 and undergo the federal and any applicable state background checks. Some states might require a waiting period – sure to be a sore point at a time when people feel the need for a gun to protect themselves NOW. Only then can you take your new firearm home.

@John A. A quote from one of the comments following the article...about the nebulous “gun show loophole” and how no one has ever explained what that really is....I was already laughing from the article...this guy just made my day!!

“After much twisting and turning in the wind their conversation will end like so many things that Joe Biden says. Awww C'mon man, gimme a break...break me off a piece of that KitKat bar...”

LMAO!!!!!

Back