1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

pictures that make you lol

Discussion in 'Non-Work Safe' started by ripjack13, Mar 16, 2011.

1. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Evidently, there wasn't enough room on the sign to write, "PTSD, DD & AWOL VETS for BLM".
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. Rodburner

Rodburner .410

3. Rodburner

Rodburner .410

Lol

Attached Files:

4. fellmann

fellmann Esoteric Supporter

Very good :D
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. Ernst

Ernst .270 WIN Supporter "Philanthropist"

6. Ernst

7. Ernst

8. cmcdonald

cmcdonald Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

My daughter sent this to me last night....LOL!
    7F1B573F-7B6F-40B6-BF0D-9D1AE587EB8B.jpeg
  9. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

10. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Here is a wide shot from The Office of the President Elect (a Delaware Corporation) obviously a cheap portable backdrop, set up in the corner of a random building.

C3AAE326-A5E4-4049-B2EF-BD9FEC33C422.jpeg
    meanstreak likes this.
  11. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

The following is NOT jokes are sarcasm. I screenshot it direct from his twitter.

biden donation.JPG

If you think that is funny, you'll find it absolutely hilarious that the Beau Biden cancer fund doesn't pay for research, only pays the board of directors large sums of money according to their tax returns.

meanstreak and CaddmannQ like this.
  12. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Those guys that rigged the election are blackmailing Biden and they want more money or they will testify states evidence.

When called to testify they were AWOL. They could’ve given the whole thing up right there but I think they figured to get away with this because they could squeeze more money from the Democrats. Obviously they also figured they could avoid prosecution as long as Biden won.
    meanstreak likes this.
  13. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

By the way, that theory is based on what I know about crime and the people who commit it. I am not a professional. I’ve just known a lot of criminals. Some were union thugs and some white collar embezzlement types. Some were outlaw motorcyclists and some were shady mechanics. Many were salesmen. I’ve known heroin fried musicians, Coke addict welders, meth head truckers, and pill Poppin mamas in every office.

Now I have no proof that the lawyers I have known were in anyway connected to crime. But I’ve never known any famous ones.
    Rodburner and meanstreak like this.
  14. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

Thanx a lot, Cadd. My life seems blandly tame. I'll probably die of boredom.
    meanstreak likes this.
  15. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

There were a couple of pedophiles too now that I think about it. One guy was just an asshole businessman type and a philanderer whose wife tried to shoot him with his own gun.

One guy, after he moved his shop to Arizona, shot a tool thief and was put away for 10 years.

There was a shop owner chopping stolen cars. I only worked for him about 4 days.

When I was going to college I worked in a junkyard for Half a day; and just long enough to meet the boss. He was missing one of his fingers. I was young and stupid and I asked him how he lost it. He gave me some bs story.

Later, a guy that ran the office told me that the boss *possibly* cheated some guy over a car.

I packed up my tools and disappeared from that place.
    meanstreak likes this.
  16. Ernst

17. Rodburner

Rodburner .410

you know what you get when you cross a pig with a lawyer? Nothing, cuz there’s some things a pig just won’t do.. know what lawyers and sperm have in common? They both have a one in a billion chance of being human some day...
    CaddmannQ and meanstreak like this.
  18. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

19. Ernst

20. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter