• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Castle Doctrine goes bad.

0c31f022617ee73e0eacdba40523e68a.jpg

That's true. I sent two items via usps in the past three weeks. Each item took five, yes 5 days to get out of town. Another scenario, I bought a bread knife on eBay. It was in Kent, Washington and was going to Papillion, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha. 17 days via Urbana, IL, Sioux Falls, SD, Omaha, then Papillion. Still trying to figure out Urbana, IL and Sioux Falls, SD.

The package took 4 days from Urbana to Sioux Falls and another 4 days Sioux Falls to Omaha. I have ridden motorcycles numerous times Sioux Falls to Omaha under four hours including a 20-30 minute gas stop.

That's true. I sent two items via usps in the past three weeks. Each item took five, yes 5 days to get out of town. Another scenario, I bought a bread knife on eBay. It was in Kent, Washington and was going to Papillion, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha. 17 days via Urbana, IL, Sioux Falls, SD, Omaha, then Papillion. Still trying to figure out Urbana, IL and Sioux Falls, SD.

The package took 4 days from Urbana to Sioux Falls and another 4 days Sioux Falls to Omaha. I have ridden motorcycles numerous times Sioux Falls to Omaha under four hours including a 20-30 minute gas stop.

Friend of ours sent a two day priority mail package on Dec 10th and like yours it saw the entire country before arriving on the afternoon of Dec 24th! 14 days to deliver a two day priority package. Don't understand the system unless their still delivering priority absentee election ballots!

And they keep raising the postal rates to accommodate their growing lack of timely service.

Regards

No better up here. I ordered a stock for my 10-22 on Dec 1, it arrived Dec 20.

Google maps says I could have ridden that distance on a bicycle...coming and going...two and half times!! Yes 2.5 round trips on a bleeding bicycle and it takes them 19 days to get it here by truck...LOL

Tracking went into brain freeze after pick up and just said the package was delayed and didn’t show all the stops it made to get here.

Kent is my home town,lol I’m not sure but there may have been a pony express office there, back in the day, just like all those other towns you mentioned..lol I DO know they used to get their mail from Seattle via paddle wheeler coming up the Duwamish,then Green river’s..lol

At least your bills reach your address... My neighbours receive my bills, and therefore I am "late" or "delinquent" on paying my bills, even though I do not receive them. Canada Post does not do their job properly...

I even ordered a package for a loved one on Nov. 20th. Do you think I had the opportunity to wrap it for a Christmas gift? I have yet to receive it. Canada Post is terrible.

At least your bills reach your address... My neighbours receive my bills . . .
Right after the bombing back in the early 2000s the police showed up at my front door.

It appears that a small package I had ordered was delivered to the same number house on the next street.

I guess the homeowner freaked out entirely when she realized that it wasn’t her name on the package & called for the freakin bomb squad.

I remember that this was also right after some terrorist cut people on an airplane with a box cutter. Everybody in the world was nervous.

So I sort of identified the package as something I had ordered online, and a cop literally brings me this package with my name on it that some crazy lady says is a bomb. Then they they asked me to open it in front of them. Perhaps they thought it was contraband because the package was small and very heavy.

I pulled a box cutter out of my pocket and revealed a pair of thick red glass 1947 Plymouth tail light lenses from eBay.

anyhow I looked at the cop and he looked at me and I said, “yeah I know, a letter bomb and a box cutter: the terrorists favorite weapons.”

Back