• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

th

Here we sit, the largest energy producing state, freezing our tails off in rolling blackouts. All this because the electricity producers didn't winterize their equipment to save money.

stg021621dAPC20210216044504.jpg

At least the CA transplants will feel at home.

It's actually much worse than that.

It's a helicopter (using fossil fuel) spraying de-icer (made from fossil fuels) on a wind turbine (made from and transported by fossil fuels).

This is the technology the enviro-nazis think will save us from fossil fuels.
This is the nose on their faces.

Every time I see posts like this, green vs fossil, wind vs tide or hydro, I always flash back to a National Geographic that I had touting nuclear. I thought that by now, everybody would have a little concrete igloo in their back yard, that every 10 years you would drop your little pellet down the hole and it would provide all your electricity and hot water for the next 10 years.lol I don’t think there will be a time when oil and gas aren’t needed in some way, but I can see a time when it’s not just pumped out just to sell and make money from. Weren’t they pumping a couple years ago even when prices went negative? Why not save it for a rainy day..yeah,yeah, I know, blasphemous blathering..

Every time I see posts like this, green vs fossil, wind vs tide or hydro, I always flash back to a National Geographic that I had touting nuclear. I thought that by now, everybody would have a little concrete igloo in their back yard, that every 10 years you would drop your little pellet down the hole and it would provide all your electricity and hot water for the next 10 years.lol I don’t think there will be a time when oil and gas aren’t needed in some way, but I can see a time when it’s not just pumped out just to sell and make money from. Weren’t they pumping a couple years ago even when prices went negative? Why not save it for a rainy day..yeah,yeah, I know, blasphemous blathering..
I've thought nuclear is one of the best options for a long time. It's certainly the most cost effective, new processes reduce the waste to nearly none, and they produce so much power that they can be built in safer areas away from natural disasters and still supply coastal cities with power. Only two meltdowns in history one of which was pure negligence on the part of a failing government, but that doesn't stop lobbyists from fear mongering to support more profitable options.

Back