• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Re: RE: pictures that make you lol

I've had Devil's Cut and seemed pretty harsh straight. Ended up mixing it

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

this would be so much better if it was jim beam black.

I'd prefer Captain Morgan. If it's bourbon, I'll take Maker's Mark over Beam or Jack. If it's free, I'll say thank you.

Just remember, Charcoal is for grilling...

Maker's neat, but I can't seem to find maker's outside the US.
lagavulin when I can find it traveling at a hotel. Im too cheap to buy a bottle for myself...
A proper Irish coffee sits nicely on a cool rainy evening..

Fronty Owner said:
Just remember, Charcoal is for grilling...

Maker's neat, but I can't seem to find maker's outside the US.
lagavulin when I can find it traveling at a hotel. Im too cheap to buy a bottle for myself...
A proper Irish coffee sits nicely on a cool rainy evening..

Or morning....or afternoon... ;)

It's always 5:00 somewhere. :mrgreen:

2P3g1.jpg

If those are what I think those are.... BWAH HAHAHAHAHA :p

As for the earlier conversation about Bourbon... I like Bourbon Chicken from the nice Chinese lady across the road ;)

I work for the railroad and a co-worker posted this on his Facebook... I laughed continuously because I picture myself saying this as we blow through road crossings going to Harrisburg, PA, all the time :p

CHOOCHOO-1.jpg

I work for the railroad and a co-worker posted this on his Facebook... I laughed continuously because I picture myself saying this as we blow through road crossings going to Harrisburg, PA, all the time :p

Are you going north to Harrisburg or south to it? I love the Susquehanna river hills in south Lancaster and York.

Uhh... South I believe. By rail miles it is 129mi EAST lol

We follow the Juniata River out of Altoona, PA, and come up on the Susque

Uhh... South I believe. By rail miles it is 129mi EAST lol

We follow the Juniata River out of Altoona, PA, and come up on the Susque

I'm not to far from the rail line to Harrisburg but closer to the Maryland border. I spent a lot of summer days hiking cross country to the Safe Harbor damn with my cousin to watch the freight trains roll by.

I liked your lol picture a lot by the way. It was a good one!

Re: RE: pictures that make you lol

http://i.imgur.com/vePWU.jpg
So this guys cat gets hit by a car and dies. What does he do with the carcass? Well he throws some RC propellers on him and flies his beloved feline around, of course

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

lol Carbinemike, you are most likely beside the Harrisburg Division's Harrisburg Rail Line. The Pittsburgh Division's (Ironically) Pittsburgh Rail Line, ends in Harrisburg and picks back up somewhere random and officially ends in Philly. Useless info but just me showing I actually know something :D haha

I think you may fall under that category of: Rail Buff ;)

free-poster-izxryrxewg-RAILFANNING.jpg

It's actually for little kids and REALLY creepy old men... :p

It's actually for little kids and REALLY creepy old men... :p

I like trains but the hiking to see them was when I was a kid. My wife would say I'm insane but not the creepy, obsessed old man kind of way. It's more of a creepy old cars and guns kind of way!

haha I know what you meant! :p The true "buffs" have model trains sets in "N Scale" that are exact replicas of the railroad they most "admire".... And they are out at all times of the day taking pictures.

I don't know how, but they find out the crews names, how long they have worked for the company and what train consist is.. which is a HUGE security breach somewhere...

Back