• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

I love the bullshit where people are claiming that Biden followed Trump’s plan because he had no choice.

I wish someone on the news would ask him exactly what Trump’s plan was, why it was so bad, and why he followed it?
He knew Trump was bad, he knew the Taliban was bad, but what did he do?

Stepped right in the shit hole.

Biden has been BS'ing for so long, that it's normal for him.

I still like meanstreaks idea of leveling the presidential palace. And while having A10's strafe all the cockroaches that scatter immediately after.

But, that's just, like, my personal opinion man.

I don’t think the Taliban have anything like a mobile kitchen that follows them. They are forcing the local people to cook and feed them when they themselves are very short on food due to the war.

I think once the people figure out how to feed them, they can solve their problems with ordinary kitchen utensils.

Yeah, they'd get the chef's special alright.

"General Ackbar, would you like a serving of seconds? Or, would you care for your soft-serv ice cream cone desert now?

And 2 hours later be in the fetal position with a red face struggling to inhale.

Back