• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Trudeau-Hide-and-Seek-Champion-Meme.jpg

I know this really isn't the thread for politics but this freedom convoy and protest is MASSIVE. I think it would be safe to say its easily in the top 3 for numbers of people. I think it's likely the largest ever in Canadian history.

The media and the lefties are doing everything in their power to minimize but make no mistake gents this is big. The pics and reports from non-msm show trucks lined up well outside of downtown Ottawa...it is literally choked with trucks and protestors.

Last I heard and this was before the convoy got to Ottawa, that it was at least 70 kms long and growing.

Alberta truckers have shut down a Canada/US border crossing and are in a stand off with the RCMP.

There have been supporting convoys and protests right across the country. In our area, where the original convoy left from there was a supporting convoy the other day that took about 2 hours to pass. That's a big ass convoy....

Yup, just a fringe minority.

Nothing to see here! Move along!

Last edited:
As far as I can tell we’re not going to go through this because the Supreme Court threw out the mandate.

Unless Sleepy Joe does some thing else really super stupid. It could happen with the midterms coming.

Not political at all, but this made me laugh.

My dad bought this IHC light & medium duty truck repair manual back in 72. It is huge.
C06E3D8C-6963-489B-A796-0882EDC9B48F.jpeg

They not only tell you how to fix trucks, they tell you how to run a dealership, down to the point of how you build a wooden display to hold your batteries.
2757A0CC-2053-417B-9509-C3F64AEDACEC.jpeg

You could use their truck repair manual for a jackstand!

And that doesn’t cover the Scouts. The old Scout manual is another 500 pages.
View attachment 26640
When I was a very little kid my Dad had a IHC Crew Cab Scout that he used to drive for the landscaping company he worked for. I remember riding around with my Dad in that truck going to pick up equipment on the trailer or going to the log yard to pick up creosote ties for landscape walls etc...still remember the stink of creosote and my Dad telling me not to touch them! LOL!

You could use their truck repair manual for a jackstand!

And that doesn’t cover the Scouts. The old Scout manual is another 500 pages.
View attachment 26640

I have that same Scout manual here somewhere. We had one up at the cabin, the best off road vehicle I've ever driven. Get around better than my jeep did.

It was given to us by some friends that could not get it running to save their lives. After a about an hour we found a dead mouse in the gas tank blocking the intake. Cleaned it out and drove it for years after. Only got rid of it when it just became to hard to get parts for it.

Back