• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

My 67 Belair even has floor AC, you just have to pull a lever under the dash. " On BOTH SIDES" This is her after a few years and a few dollars. But I bought her in 1985 for $50.00
And yes those aluminum moon covers are screwed to the wheel, no pop on crap here :)
View attachment 27475
My last car with face AND foot vents was a 64 Rambler American. The car is long gone, but still have the badges..lol20992522-B75F-457E-A5A3-CD05A70DE5F2.jpeg

My grandmother had a Rambler and my grandfather had a dealership for a while. They still have a storage building full of NOS parts.

Up until I got married in 1971, all my Dad had for a family car was Rambler wagons. Then he bought a big ol Buick, and a new Chevy Pickup. I guess he didnt want me tearin up expensive vehicles so he waited for me to get my own.

My 67 Belair even has floor AC, you just have to pull a lever under the dash.

My "first" car was a hand-me-down '69 Impala, 327-2bbl/TH350 4-dr. Also had a couple '65 Impala SSs, one a 283-2bbl/PG "base" model, the other a 327-4bbl/factory 4-speed/12-bolt Posi w/factory tach instead of blank, clock or vac guage (base SS) depending on model.

My car got stolen in college and I needed something cheap. Really cheap. I had a broken Pioneer stereo receiver that I fixed.

I traded it to a guy for my fourth car, which was a Tan ‘66 Belair. It had been repainted in green but the green paint was falling off around the edges. 108k on the clock.

It didn’t have a working speaker in the dash, but it had a metal one underneath that had once belonged to a drive-in movie theater.

It was a Utah State staff car before I got it, and it had over 100,000 miles. In the snow.

It was a base model 283 and those things kept running as long as you kept pouring oil in them.

Back