1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Pistol Caliber Carbine & Handgun pairs ..... show em !

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by tattooo, Feb 26, 2015.

1. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

You freakin nailed it LES
  2. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

Guess we were the only ones with interchangeable mag pairs..... I tried....lol
  3. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Mag interchangability is nice, but just not a requirement or very high up the list for many people.
  4. VitSports6

VitSports6 20g Supporter

Totally spaced...

My MechTech in 10mm, using a G21 frame and G20
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have this lovely set, but then I reread that you were asking about interchangeable magazines, oh well, I will post it anyhow ;)

[​IMG]
  5. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

Tell me more about that fn 5.7. Seems like a cool pistol from what I have read about the round. The magazine in the carbine is a trip the way it flips the bullet 45 degrees to chamber, ever any issues with failure to load.

I am as well fascinated with that mech tech upper, that is a mean combo you have there with the 10mm.

Thanks for sharing.
  6. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

Awesome vit !
  7. tattooo

tattooo .30-06

Seems you may be right John....
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I've had my Ps90 for several years and haven't had a single issue with any of my mags. Keep in mind the system was designed to fire 900 rounds per minute in full-auto, so one at a time is a piece of cake. The mags are different for sure, but are extremely well thought out and expertly engineered...
    VitSports6 and Deog like this.
  9. Deog

Deog .30-06 BANNED

That 5.7 round is very interesting.
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Yes Sir it is.

Shoots every bit as flat as 5.56 out to 100 yd with incredible accuracy. It's a joy to shoot...
  11. VitSports6

VitSports6 20g Supporter

I haven't shot anywhere near as many rounds through my PS90 as LES has, but I have had zero issues and loading the magazine is fairly easy, I wasn't sure how to do it at first either... LES helped out and so do Google.
    5.7x28mm round is certainly an odd duck, some people L O V E it, some think it's a joke and not worth the trouble, I tend to like it, I only wish it were less expensive, I have been looking into reloading it as I have a bunch of projectiles, however they are on the heavy side for 5.7, 40gr. would be ideal, with the powder I do have.
    About the only issue with reloading is crushing the case, removing the finish on the case or blowing up your firearm...

The 10mm I have are s great combo, I wish I could find extended magazines, but maybe I haven't looked well enough