• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pistol Caliber Carbine & Handgun pairs ..... show em !

Hold your horses. Here's some .45acp goodness...

The Kriss mags are factory Glock 21 mags with the extension to 30 round capacity. Both the 13 round factory mags and the extended 30 rounders will function 100% in either the pistol or the carbine...

You freakin nailed it LES [emoji41]

Mag interchangability is nice, but just not a requirement or very high up the list for many people.

Totally spaced...

My MechTech in 10mm, using a G21 frame and G20
80482eeadc8311b5c76d12138bed8371.jpg

9d86648b93880ab32d2621a295810402.jpg

I also have this lovely set, but then I reread that you were asking about interchangeable magazines, oh well, I will post it anyhow ;)

d21aa94066e962b5fa6d10aab80a918a.jpg

Tell me more about that fn 5.7. Seems like a cool pistol from what I have read about the round. The magazine in the carbine is a trip the way it flips the bullet 45 degrees to chamber, ever any issues with failure to load.

I am as well fascinated with that mech tech upper, that is a mean combo you have there with the 10mm.

Thanks for sharing.

The magazine in the carbine is a trip the way it flips the bullet 45 degrees to chamber, ever any issues with failure to load.

I've had my Ps90 for several years and haven't had a single issue with any of my mags. Keep in mind the system was designed to fire 900 rounds per minute in full-auto, so one at a time is a piece of cake. The mags are different for sure, but are extremely well thought out and expertly engineered...

Yes Sir it is.

Shoots every bit as flat as 5.56 out to 100 yd with incredible accuracy. It's a joy to shoot...

I haven't shot anywhere near as many rounds through my PS90 as LES has, but I have had zero issues and loading the magazine is fairly easy, I wasn't sure how to do it at first either... LES helped out and so do Google.
5.7x28mm round is certainly an odd duck, some people L O V E it, some think it's a joke and not worth the trouble, I tend to like it, I only wish it were less expensive, I have been looking into reloading it as I have a bunch of projectiles, however they are on the heavy side for 5.7, 40gr. would be ideal, with the powder I do have.
About the only issue with reloading is crushing the case, removing the finish on the case or blowing up your firearm...

The 10mm I have are s great combo, I wish I could find extended magazines, but maybe I haven't looked well enough

Back