1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Polish

Discussion in 'Mossberg MC1sc 9mm' started by Wally1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Wally1

Wally1 Copper BB

The MC1sc is well polished from the factory, but I've had a few failures to return to battery. I'm considering it to be part of the break-in. Shooting 124 gr and it is getting better.

Took it apart and polished it some more just for fun, also lined up the rear sight. No complaints, but since I've seen no action on this forum since I joined, thought I'd throw something out there to see if there is anybody besides the crickets.
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I have still not jumped in to buy one of those pistols yet. Truth is, I have not come across one in person. I have a lot more desire to get this than I do the Remington R51 or the Ruger LCP.

I am a little put off by the 1:16 twist barrel though. I'm just going to be honest because I like to lob out the heaviest bullets that I can. 158 and 165 grainers, specifically.

I am not convinced the 1:16 twist barrel is for me.
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. laflaone

laflaone Copper BB

Wally1, I've had mine since May. put 500-600 rounds through it by now. Really like it. Felt recoil is less than I thought it would be. I have not had any issues with failure to return to battery.
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. Wally1

Wally1 Copper BB

I have around 100 rounds so far, it happened 4 or 5 times on first outing only twice on second. Problem is probably gone, I'll know next range visit.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter

Wally, welcome to the forum.