• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

I still haven't shot it, but I think it is going to do great! The guy did a "custom stippling" on the backstrap and the front of the grip, which scared me at first... But he did an excellent job! It's not too sharp and feels good in the web between your thumb and index finger. I will admit, it feels a little fatter in the grip than a 1911 and the slide is definitely wider but all the weight is in the magazine well... 15 rounds of 9mm is certainly heavier than (8) 45acp lol

Nothing earth shattering, but I finally shot the Five-seveN a couple weeks ago, not a great report of video, but it's all I have for now.

If you click on the pic, it will take you to the video.

I really liked the way it shot, I just wish I was a better shooter ;) it was very smooth and little muzzle flip.

Last three rounds.

Slo-motion

Guess I'll throw my new 9mm Jericho 941 into the mix. I was surprised at the heft on this gun, it is the full size model and fully loaded it's feels like a small boat anchor. I can only imagine what the all steel frame models are like. I'll post a range report when I've had a chance to get out and start breaking her in.photo 2.JPG

a7a6yzym.jpg

My daily carry, gen 2 g23 in a crossbreed supertuck deluxe.

:DHere's a new addition to the the growing family..... A his and hers....just not identical... Lol.
His=XDs 45 ACP
Hers=LC380 (in purple....Not plum):rolleyes:

Nice pair, I'd take the purple one, I admit it. As long as it goes bang. :D

The Ruger looks like a refined version of a KelTec P11 I had a few years ago. How is the trigger on it?

Nice pair, I'd take the purple one, I admit it. as long as it goes bang. :D

The Ruger looks like a refined version of a KelTec P11 I had a few years ago. How is the trigger on it?
i do like the feel of the ruger too......nomatter the color, it will still hurt to get shot with it. Lol. ... Well on the dry fire its seems pretty good with snap caps. Just got them both last week and hadnt had a chance to fire eather yet. Hopefully in the next week or two ill have some free time to do so.....

Last edited:
Here are a couple. Just picked up the PT111--traded my TriStar for it*. Came with a 25rd box of Horny Critical Defense and an IWB holster (plus OEM case, 2 mags and keys). Compared with my G26, which has night sights. Thing I like about the Glock is that I can fire over 200rds with only 9 mag changes... ;)

*I didn't like the way the TS had some weird unloading procedure where you had to press the trigger to release the elevator. Not a problem if you were firing it but required concentration if you were not firing to assure there wasn't a live round in the chamber. I had $230 into it...

Attachments

• pt111c.jpg
    pt111c.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 7
  • pt111d.jpg
    pt111d.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 7
My favorite: gen 4 NIB 23
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338095.438979.jpg
Used for idpa. As well as my
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338163.470987.jpg

For carry, when I'm not carrying my 27. Shield 9mm. Getting the .40 soon. Wife likes this one to much. And I really got it for her.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338245.337409.jpg

Comp gen 4 G34: setup oh so sweet:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338288.604047.jpg

One of my HD .45 Sig P250 .45. ( really don't like the trigger). But shoots great otherwise.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338335.970414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back