• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

an update for the poly thread, came home to a package from arredondo!

puts my 23 at 15+1 :D

py7ude3y.jpg

still have others i'm leaving flat for ccw but these base pads plus an easily removed magwell one of these days will make range days carbine/shotgun to secondary transition drills a little more fun until i can afford a dedicated owb full size secondary.

Here's a couple of old pics with my polymer stuff. The top pic is of the M&P collection I have so far. The second is an ammo pic taken at Christmas 2012 (Gotta love my wife as she gave me the ammo). The third is my nickname due to me being the only non-leo in the crowd I shoot with. Please pardon the pic quality as I am definitely not a photographer.

M&Ps.jpg

AR and company.jpg

AR and Door sills.jpg

Wait, you're not Gecko45 are you?!

That guy is mall ninja MK1 MOD-0...

LOL AND LMAO!!! No, I am not the infamous Geck45. Man, I have not thought of that thread in so long!!!! I bet many of your members are googling the snot out of g45!

I was called this by a swat officer after I spanked him on both the pistol and rifle stages of my first three gun match ever. He got me in the shotgun stage because I never owned an 870. I had previously owned a Winchester 13oo pump. The bolt on the 870 does not function like the 1300 and I had buku trouble with locking the 870 up after firing.

Here's a couple pics of my 4.5" XDm 9mm. 19+1 rounds of pure awesome :D

I am still itching to get a few more (Sig 227, XDs .45, Walther CCP -or- PPS) but the wallet and other-half say otherwise

The day I brought it home:

After installing the PRP Springs and Grips:

I have an AlienGear IWB on the way, along with a Jones Tactical EDB. Can't wait to get them, and will be sure to post more pics and a write-up/review when they show up :D

I have an aftermarket trigger bar and sear in mine too, though I can't recall what brand at the moment, but I do remember having to fit it to the frame.

I didn't get the full kit, just the reduced trigger and sear springs. I love the XD though, I can get pretty good groups from 25yds and the trigger pull/reset are perfect for me.

I still want to get my hands on a Sig 227. Not sure why, but I have wanted to shoot one since it came out.

Back