• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post news links of burglaries with multiple assailants

This is a little OT but just recently Orange Co. (FL) Sheriffs followed "suspects" in a stolen car into Volusia Co. (FL). VCSO Deputies were asked to "stand down" while OCSO Deputies watched the thugs break into a gun store, then head back into Orange County (Orlando) where they were pulled over and apprehended with the stolen guns. Three of the suspects ran from the car but were caught. One gun remains missing, probably tossed when they were pulled over. Sheriff Mike is none too happy about this and vows it will never happen again. Sheriff is an elected position in this (and I think ALL) county in FL and Chitwood is definitely a "good" guy and far better than Sheriff Ben (dover) was... Read the articles below first, then watch this VIDEO LINK.

guntheft.JPG sheriffmike.JPG

PS: I should point out that OSCO Sheriff Jerry Demings refused a request for an interview probably because he is a liberal POS and is running for Orlando mayor... :rolleyes: He used to be Orlando Chief of Police. His wife Val, also used to be Orlando's CoP then successfully ran for Congress for her district after an earlier failed attempt. Needless to say, she is also a liberal POS and yes, there are 2 police departments in the Orlando area: OPD and OCSO. And before you think of Orlando as the pristine home of attractions such as Universal, Seaworld and Disney consider that Orl. and its Metro areas are really shitholes. Shitholes with shitheads that shouldn't be allowed to vote. And I think Orl. is also a "sanctuary" city... :rolleyes: :mad: "The City Beautiful" it ain't!

PPS: as I think about the incident, it was probably a ploy to make the arrests in Orange County to make Demings look "good" politically but I hope it blows up in his face! I doubt any of the pussies running against him for mayor will make an issue of it... And note that most of the thugs are minors and will be back on the street before we know it.

PPPS: and I should point out that the location the guns were stolen from is AT LEAST a half hour from Orange County. The thugs actually had to drive through Seminole County on I-4 (goes from Daytona to Tampa, through Orlando) for 20miles or so. PLENTY of time to allow Seminole Co. Sheriffs and/or Florida Highway Patrol to assist in the apprehension of a stolen vehicle...

Last edited:
Shades of fast and furious on a smaller scale. Let the guns get onto the streets, then when one or more are used to commit crimes the call for gun control gets ramped up .

That sheriff running for mayor should be thrown in jail with the perps.

Sorry, I don't have a link to a story, just a screenshot of a couple of armed guys walking up to the house

multiple armed attackers.JPG

We had a series of strong-arm robberies here, where people barge into phone stores, intimidated everyone by creating a big disturbance, ripped off the merchandise, and ran.

Here is one of the links but I believe this happened at three different phone stores in the Central Valley.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc30....le-and-take-off-with-several-phones-/3889604/

Here is a video to a different robbery, but you have to suffer through some advertisements to see it.

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/n...t-fashion-fair-mall_20180710003718/1292548834

This just happened yesterday, way too close to where I live:

https://www.wral.com/police-suspected-intruder-dies-after-goldsboro-home-invasion/18187277/

Officers responded to a "shots fired" call at 508 W. New Hope Road at about 8:30 p.m. and found that three people had forced their way into the home and shot Kevin Hagans, who lived there with his 7-year-old son and another man, police said.

One of the residents returned fire, and the three intruders fled, police said. Officers later found Ryan Allen, 40, of Goldsboro, in some nearby woods with a gunshot wound. He was taken to Vidant Memorial Hospital in Greenville, where he died during surgery.

Take care. Tom Worthington

You have to open the link to view the video. But 4 intruders break in, and the homeowner was shot in the hand while trying to defend himself and his wife.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...his-mans-door-then-the-homeowner-opened-fire/

A Warren County Kentucky man opened fire on four home invasion suspects, at least one of whom was armed. WAFB 9 reports that the lead suspect exchanged gunfire with the homeowner, 24-year-old Austin Orwig, and Orwig was struck in his hand by a bullet.
Security video shows that someone kicked the door in, and four intruders entered the home.
According to WNKY, Warren County Sheriff Brett Hightower indicated there was no evidence that the suspects were struck by gunfire. They turned and ran as soon as Orwig began shooting.

https://www.ocala.com/news/20190711...b7XGWf336Du_nlR9K8jY3-cjGstEn_AJktW3QXMLRBf6o

Summerfield homeowner injured, kills 2 intruders with AR-15

SUMMERFIELD — Marion County sheriff’s officials say a homeowner armed with an AR-15 shot and killed two intruders and was injured himself during a home invasion robbery in Summerfield Wednesday night.

Two other robbery suspects — Robert John Hamilton, 19, of Ocala, and Seth Adam Rodriguez, 22, of Belleview — were detained near the scene, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

Nigel Doyle, 22, of Summerfield, and Keith Jackson Jr., 21, Ocala, were killed. The homeowner, whose name was not released by the Sheriff’s Office, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday afternoon.

Rodriguez was arrested on charges of murder and home invasion robbery with a firearm. Hamilton faces home invasion robbery with a firearm. Both men were being held in the Marion County Jail without bond.

snip
detectives said there are no charges against him [the homeowner] and nothing prevents him from owning guns.

Neighbors interviewed by the Star-Banner said he usually keeps to himself and normally says “Hi” when they see him leaving his property.

https://www.ocala.com/news/20190711...b7XGWf336Du_nlR9K8jY3-cjGstEn_AJktW3QXMLRBf6o

Summerfield homeowner injured, kills 2 intruders with AR-15

SUMMERFIELD — Marion County sheriff’s officials say a homeowner armed with an AR-15 shot and killed two intruders and was injured himself during a home invasion robbery in Summerfield Wednesday night.

Two other robbery suspects — Robert John Hamilton, 19, of Ocala, and Seth Adam Rodriguez, 22, of Belleview — were detained near the scene, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

Nigel Doyle, 22, of Summerfield, and Keith Jackson Jr., 21, Ocala, were killed. The homeowner, whose name was not released by the Sheriff’s Office, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday afternoon.

Rodriguez was arrested on charges of murder and home invasion robbery with a firearm. Hamilton faces home invasion robbery with a firearm. Both men were being held in the Marion County Jail without bond.

snip
detectives said there are no charges against him [the homeowner] and nothing prevents him from owning guns.

Neighbors interviewed by the Star-Banner said he usually keeps to himself and normally says “Hi” when they see him leaving his property.

John A, you beat me to this one. i guess sometimes an AR-15 is an ideal home defense weapon.

Back