• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

I carry this one when home, Spyderco Police model. I picked this one up at a shop in Huntsville for $75. :D
DSC00938-1.jpg

I carry this one while at work in the Kingdom, Cold Steel Recon 1. I picked this one up in Iraq for $25 at a vendor on our base. :D
IMG-20120206-00001.jpg

Kershaw half ton for me, great knife that's not to heavy in the pocket.

halfton.jpg

Attachments

• half ton.jpg
    half ton.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,182
Aww look at that llitte cutie. I like it. I'm gonna check that out. The company I'm subbing out to frowns on my big ole crkt. So I need get something smaller to carry out at work....any suggestion as to where to get it at a good price?

well i didn't that one...cuz i saw this one...
CRKT Graham Stubby Razel Folding Knife w/ Ram Horn Handle
PDSQol.jpg

so i bought it! should be here soon....

i'll be changing out the handle to something a little better fitting...wood!

I'm going to go to my local wood supply and see what have that'll look shweet....

Just ordered a subcom from amazon. Will be here Friday. I wear a suit and tie to work everyday but thought this would be nice to have in my briefcase. Small enough to put in a little pouch inside but there in a moments notice.

I don't know if being in a pouch and then it being somewhere else would be "readily available"...just sayin. It might be better if just left unpouched in your vest pocket or front pocket providing it's a folder....I haven't seen it yet.

ripjack13 said:
I don't know if being in a pouch and then it being somewhere else would be "readily available"...just sayin. It might be better if just left unpouched in your vest pocket or front pocket providing it's a folder....I haven't seen it yet.

Well, I'm not concerned about needing it in the office. And when I'm walking or going through an area I might need it, then it would be in my pants pocket.

I just got a Cold Steel Mini AK47.

a 3" blade is the longest you can legally carry in Los Angeles County... So Cal sucks sometimes.

I dont carry anything special but it is there when I need it.
Meyerco Speedster USA Pro Series with Partially Serrated Blade
MC40.jpg

3"!!! Oh bummer.....it's 4" here in CT ...and my crkt is 3 7/8" just made it!!!!

ripjack13 said:
3"!!! Oh bummer.....it's 4" here in CT ...and my crkt is 3 7/8" just made it!!!!

California has fantastic knife laws... as long as it's folded, has a "bias towards closure", isn't a switchblade/gravity knife, and is carried concealed you can have ANYTHING up to and including a folding "pocket claymore".

Many cities and counties, however, place far more restrictive laws in place.

That, and we have all kinds of stupid laws state-wide that show our legislature watches too many martial arts films. We can't have butterfly knives, nunchucks (worse penalty then a loaded, concealed pistol) saps, blackjacks, brass knucks, etc... and it's illegal to make a ceramic gun that would pass through a metal detector... I call it the John Malkovitch law.

yep i remember those laws from when i used to live out there.

i know the movie you refer to with john malkovitch, good movie...

Back