• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your Patch Pics!

Sn3aKyGuY

.30-06
Don't think we've got one of these threads going yet, so thought I'd get it rolling with the new Mil-Spec Monkey items I got in the mail today.

Untitled.jpg

*Updated w/ better picture*

Blood Type in ACU Dark
No Known Drug Allergies in ACU Dark
American Flag in ACU Dark
S**t Magnet in SWAT - This one is actually going on a Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer I ordered, but haven't received yet. Should be here on Monday, I hope.

I'm very happy with the quality of these patches and will definitely be ordering more from Mil-Spec Monkey in the near future. So there's my growing collection. Let's see yours!

DUDE! You totally read my mind!

I had thought about beginning this thread in this very place but hadnt taken any pics yet!

I like those man! Patches are awesome cuz they not only convey important information as youve shown but also customize gear with a dose of our own attitudes!

Great thread idea, Thanks!

Heres one I desperately want and if anyone knows where I can find one, I'd be forever grateful!

infidel.jpg

When I first read the title, I was thinking of a whole different kind of patch LOL

I'll try to get a few later. I dont' have many, but I have a few around here.

Back