• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your Patch Pics!

This one came in my Gadsden order :D
DSC_0282_zps12c39952.jpg

sweet patches men !.....LES I guess I better pick up a modern musket patch soon.

Heres my latest patches
IMG_1278_zps4a4d3181.jpg

IMG_1275_zps60c8806e.jpg

WOW a patch thread. The only patches I have are those on my riding vest. I wont post pics of esch one, but you should be able to see most of them in these pics.
Ignore the fingers in this first pic. It was taken for another reason.
The back patch reads. The nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgoten.

006.jpg

008.jpg

JB

SBDG-L.jpg

HSGI's short bus door gunner patch. I loved it the second I saw it so I had to have one.

That patch is my favorite of the bunch.

I have a ton of the Milspec Monkey ones. I'll try and round em up for a group shot soon. I'll edit/update this reply once I get around to it.

For now here are a few on my ATACS uniform I use for airsofting.

DSCN0809.jpg

and yes, I go by the callsign Salami. Long story. Team name is 6mm Havoc. We adopted ATACS immediately after it was launched because the stuff is just awesome.

P02-24-13_14581_zps9a2760ca.jpg

Good to see there are other patch whores around here lol!

Added a few new ones to the collection. The last two have been posted by others already, but I had to have 'em...

Got this patch given to me by a generous friend….and it’s already found a perfect home.

Yep now my rifle case is labeled properly....sometimes the Mossberg sneaks in there and they spoon.

oli700 said:
Yep now my rifle case is labeled properly....sometimes the Mossberg sneaks in there and they spoon.

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah , were're trying for a camo MMR.....I threw in a boonie hat but I'll settle for black if it ends up taking after the case

Ever since I saw that spartan patch I've wanted it... speaking of patches, where do ya'll order them from usually?

Back