• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Posting Pictures

So how come most of the time all I see is
gun-girl-35.jpg
?

So how come most of the time all I see is
gun-girl-35.jpg
?
When I look at the link you posted I get a 404 error

If you try to link addresses that only you have access to or are hidden behind a firewall or other security layer that is how it can appear.

For example if I link to a pic in my Google docs or another forum which I need to log into to access, I cannot usually successfully link to it from another site.

If you save the image them upload it, it should work.

When I look at the link you posted I get a 404 error

If you try to link addresses that only you have access to or are hidden behind a firewall or other security layer that is how it can appear.

For example if I link to a pic in my Google docs or another forum which I need to log into to access, I cannot usually successfully link to it from another site.

If you save the image them upload it, it should work.
That is actually what I am seeing when I look at a lot of posts with pics in them. Not the ones that I post. I've only posted two, and they both showed ok.

That is actually what I am seeing when I look at a lot of posts with pics in them. Not the ones that I post. I've only posted two, and they both showed ok.

I need examples of the specific posts in question.

Also if you are looking at older posts, the links may no longer be valid. Esp. some of the older ones linking to PhotoBucket.

Back