1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Pouches for Glock big mags

Discussion in 'Bags, Gear And Load-Outs' started by fellmann, Sep 9, 2019.

1. fellmann

fellmann .270 WIN Supporter

Where can i find good pouches for the big Glock mags, like the 33 rounder, 24 etc. ?
    Pouches to attach to vest or a belt, even shoulder bags. Old and surplus is no problem. Im looking for options...
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

What if you cut the bottom out of a Glock mag pouch? I didn't see anything specific to G18 mags at Midway... LINK

glockmagpouch.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    meanstreak and fellmann like this.
  3. fellmann

fellmann .270 WIN Supporter

Not optimal, could work though.

The really best option would be something like this, that either could be attached to vest, belt or with added sling, be used as a shoulder bag. But, is there any options, if we narrow it down, as above and should fit the big glock mags 33 / 24 rnds :) The thing is, i dont know the size of the big glock mags since i dont own a Glock.. Yet :) So i cant compare to ( as an example ) Thompson mags, UZI, MP5 etc. etc.

Something like this.. sort of.. I just ripped a pic from Google..

GLMP9CB_1200x1200_1000x1000.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. Ernst

Ernst .270 WIN

You might try Weber Tactical. If I remember correctly (at my advanced age) they have holders for up to 40 rounds.

I'd also try building my own out of kydex. Fairly simple to mold.

Regards
  5. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

These might help. OEM Glock 33-rounder. That is the "+2" extension which they all have...

33rd1.jpg 33rd2.jpg