• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pouches for Glock big mags

fellmann

Esoteric
Supporter
Where can i find good pouches for the big Glock mags, like the 33 rounder, 24 etc. ?
Pouches to attach to vest or a belt, even shoulder bags. Old and surplus is no problem. Im looking for options...

Not optimal, could work though.

The really best option would be something like this, that either could be attached to vest, belt or with added sling, be used as a shoulder bag. But, is there any options, if we narrow it down, as above and should fit the big glock mags 33 / 24 rnds :) The thing is, i dont know the size of the big glock mags since i dont own a Glock.. Yet :) So i cant compare to ( as an example ) Thompson mags, UZI, MP5 etc. etc.

Something like this.. sort of.. I just ripped a pic from Google..

GLMP9CB_1200x1200_1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:
You might try Weber Tactical. If I remember correctly (at my advanced age) they have holders for up to 40 rounds.

I'd also try building my own out of kydex. Fairly simple to mold.

Regards

I just found this.. Says its US made.. Dont know how the backside loks though..
Adding it to my watch list while continue looking

A high quality tactical nylon magazine pouch made in the USA for up to 33 + rounds Extended mags 9mm and .40 Tactical Green

Will easily hold up to 33 rounds in the extended mags and has plenty of adjustments to hold the 4 magazines securely against your chest

Will hold other 9mm and .40 caliber extended magazines as well Browning, Colt...

Quality hardware secures the pouch around your neck and puts the magazine pouch at chest level for easy access.

Solid design and stout Holds 4 extended round mags in comfort

9mm and .40 Caliber

100% USA Made & designed

ZT Tactical Made right here in the United States of America, putting quality and design first!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USA-Made...483488?hash=item41e84189e0:g:hWwAAOSwd0BVtSgw

gl17magpouch4x.jpg

According to AMAZON and their "answered questions" about
CONDOR MA37 Triple MP5 MP7 MP9 Magazine Pouch
, Glock 33rnd mags will fit.

71MIBwyywwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

7180QplnR9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I bought this to hold 3 33rd Glock 9mm mags. I read the reviews and decided that I was ok with not using the Velcro to keep the mags in place. However, once I got this in my hands I found that the the upper cover straps are held in place by Velcro inside of the pouch. When I pulled it free from the inside I was able to reattach it high enough so that I can use the Velcro and the buckles!

Screenshot_2019-09-23 Amazon com Condor MA37 MP5 Mag Pouch Coyote Brown Sports Outdoors(1).png

Screenshot_2019-09-23 Amazon com Condor MA37 MP5 Mag Pouch Coyote Brown Sports Outdoors.png

Last edited:
Back