• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Proposed Bill bans anything with a grip

She is just sickening. With the Dems in Control in Cali, this isnt going to be good.

Anyone know or have a way to make a set of shoulder pads/ fore arm covers that I can mount my guns to. I will be the next Robocop. "It doesnt have a grip, ocifer, it is a body mounted firearm."

Frank

This is always the problem with trying to control people against their will. Never works like the author intends it to, because there is no way they can address every future possibility.

In the case of guns, technology marches on. Someday there will be ray guns. So will they try to ban batteries?

GunnyGene said:
This is always the problem with trying to control people against their will. Never works like the author intends it to, because there is no way they can address every future possibility.

In the case of guns, technology marches on. Someday there will be ray guns. So will they try to ban batteries?
Ya those deadly assault lithion ion batteries!! There is no reason a civilian should own them! :roll:
We laugh but even now there are those in England that wish to ban certain types of kitchen knives...ISYN :lol: They are getting chiefs to say that there is no need for long knives with points in the kitchen :?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

RAL

Back