1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Question Of The Month (April 2021) (SCOTUS 2A)

Discussion in 'Question of the Month' started by carbinemike, Apr 2, 2021.

1. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

One good thing the past year, I was able to get out and shoot a few times. A bad thing, I didn't shoot as often as I would have liked. Another good thing, I was able to buy more ammo than I shot.

All in all, a decent year all things considered as far as ammo goes.
  2. Elbert Garrett

Elbert Garrett .30-06 Supporter

Because they`re afraid to agitate the hostiles...
  3. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

4. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

Why won't the Supreme Court take on 2A gun cases even with a conservative majority?

The question is worded as if the Court taking on the next 2A case would be a good thing.
    I'm not so sure about that. With the unpredictable response to the insane public pressure [from which SCOTUS is supposed to be immune] I'm not sure that the wishy-washy "majority" would hang together.

The last significant case, DC v. Heller in 2008, had a positive ruling [although they had the opportunity to make it even stronger].
    I imagine the next 2A case will weaken our present position. We can't stand much more of that.

Registration = Confiscation

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. meanstreak

Scoop, I always feel the same way when people start calling for a constitutional convention. We need to be careful what we wish for.

We have no way of knowing for sure which way the scotus would go.
    carbinemike likes this.
  6. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Hell, at this point, I'm wondering what it would take just to declare my yard a sovereign sanctuary state.
  7. meanstreak

Oklahoma is now a 2A sanctuary state. Thanks to the legislature and Governor Stitt.
    CaddmannQ and John A. like this.