• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month...(August 2016)

Who do you think will win the 2016 presidential election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer.

Who do you think will win the 2016 Presidential Election?

Please keep posts within the guidelines for Mossberg Owners.

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, I think Killary will win. There's just too many people that can't stand what an a**hat Trump is. I personally dont like Trump but I think he could do a lot of good for this country. It will be interesting to see how the 3rd party votes stack up this time around as well.

I really have no idea.

I'm voting Trump but NY is going to Hitlery regardless of how I vote because NYC is 80/20 Democrat:Republican with a ridiculous numbers concentration.

Upstate is solid red and Long Island is Dark Purple/Red but the voting block just isn't there. It goes 60/40 Republican:Democrat.

My fear is Hillary, only because there are people with active thought, and they will split between Trump and Johnson. I'm still torn between the two. Sadly Hillary has built enough of a cult following that they will never be swayed.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Hillary.

It has nothing to do with Clinton or Trump. If any two candidates are close the Democrat wIll win because of the Electoral College distribution. A Republican would have to poll 60/40 or better to win the election.

Apr23.png

I think Trump will win. I base that on the WikiLeaks announcing they had a lot more to release on her. I think they will drop a bomb on her in late October that will swing the election. Maybe the deleted emails will be dumped. If her home computer was likely hacked as many have suggested then somebody has them.

Since the question was "who do I think will win" and not "who do I want to win" I had to go with the Kirby-vacuum-cleaner-bag-wearing ho. Not so much that she will win the election but that she will steal it as she did during the DNC primaries. And if Trump were to beat her, the DNC will set up a series of incidents that will allow the current resident of the WH to declare a national crisis, impose martial law and nullify the election results (my inner conspiracy theorist speaking).

Last edited:
Since the question was "who do I think will win" and not "who do I want to win" I had to go with the Kirby-vacuum-cleaner-bag-wearing ho. Not so much that she will win the election but that she will steal it as she did during the DNC primaries. And if Trump were to beat her, the DMC will set up a series of incidents that will allow the current resident of the WH to declare a national crisis, impose martial law and nullify the election results (my inner conspiracy theorist speaking).
I could very much see everything you wrote playing out. The left has made it clear that they don't care about the Constitution, rule of law or anything else when it comes to implementing their agenda...the ends justify the means.

Last edited:
Even some Obama fans don't want a third term of Obama.....thats why Trump FTW .
I think Obama won the first time for reasons of change , people took a chance even people who voted Bush a couple times .....Trump should win for the same reasons plus he is stronger than Obama as a figure , maybe that dosent matter here but in the world it does .......maybe not stronger political knowledge but Trump will be fine, there are plenty of politicians willing to do whatever to see him succeed if he gets the office. He just needed to grow up a little sooner to sway more people earlier on

I don't think that Trump can win the electoral collage majority unless wiki leaks dumps some real hardcore juicy stuff that has the power to indict the vacuum bag of all the stuff we know and don't know about yet. As far as a popular vote, maybe trump can be like Gore in that respect.
Question. Do all electoral members have to vote the way of the popular vote ? Meaning, if trump wins the the majority in California, Are the electors in California ( 55 of them ) bound to vote that way in the electoral collage ? I just do not see the liberal electors in California doing that.

In a fair system, Trump.

In our current systems, I really do not know. With the billionaires supporting Hillary combined with the wall street republicans who will not support Trump, he has an uphill battle. The Clinton election fix is in play and it will take a huge margin of win for Trump to break even with the corrupt machine. I hope the system still works enough that he can pull it off but I am not confident.

Gary Johnson seems to be gaining some popularity as well and I hope he does not end up being a third party spoiler pulling voters from Bernie supporters and others thereby handing Hillary the win.

I view this election as a critical point for the US. Not just for guns but for national security, foreign policy, everything. We know Hillary will be a continuation of the status quo or worse. While Trump still kind of scares on some issues, but when the politicians, billionaires and wall street moguls that have been draining America for billions via legislation and programs that diverts money into their pockets are that opposed to him, that alone is enough for me to vote for him. Even at his worst he cannot be as bad for the country as the Obillary will be.

Question. Do all electoral members have to vote the way of the popular vote ? Meaning, if trump wins the the majority in California, Are the electors in California ( 55 of them ) bound to vote that way in the electoral collage ? I just do not see the liberal electors in California doing that.

The Constitution says, "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors..." It does not specify that "winner take all" be the method.

In fact, it was not until 1872 that ALL the states of the Union went to "winner take all." Before that, there were about 4 or 5 various methods in use that could change year-by-year, state-by-state.

ResizedImage600396-Early-Elections-Graph.JPG
\\

The label "Statewide" is "winner take all" in graph above.

Last edited:
Not so much that she will win the election but that she will steal it as she did during the DNC primaries.

The Beast is not yet done killing people--at least 3 that we know of this year! I imagine any Wikileaks "goodies" will be quickly swept under the rug by a corrupt Nobama admin. and justice dept.

And if Trump were to beat her, the DNC will set up a series of incidents that will allow the current resident of the WH to declare a national crisis, impose martial law and nullify the election results (my inner conspiracy theorist speaking).

I've been saying this same exact thing for over a year... I voted Trump out of HOPE, because any other outcome will be tragic... I am prepared to be a patriotic anarchist, if necessary.

This is Trump's election to lose. All he needs to do is wave at the people and smile but most importantly, he needs to STFU! Some are saying he is deliberately trying to lose but I think his ego is bigger than that. If he loses, he will be a loser of the greatest magnitude. And he will be forever in the sights of someone who feels he farked up and ruined the country by losing against the Beast.

As mentioned, preparations need to be made now. Not only guns and too much ammo, but food, water, fuel, meds/first aid and a plan.

What if there is a "protest" blocking a major highway and you are stuck in traffic because some weanie at the front of the line doesn't know how to press down on the gas pedal? And the rioters make their way down the queue of cars smashing and beating on stranded motorists. I was reading a post (not here at MO) where someone was trying to justify the protest saying they are only 10 or 15 minutes long so to sit tight and let them exercise their First Amendment right. What about my right to liberty and freedom of travel? 15 minutes times 1000s of motorists = millions in lost productivity! And the last I was aware of, it was ILLEGAL for pedestrians, bicycles, horses, etc. to travel on a highway...

And don't forget the down ballot races are especially important this year. Although you may be embarrassed to have a TRUMP sign on your lawn, it is certainly OK to support your local "good" guy or gal and may help influence a neighbor who is uninformed about the candidates.

Last edited:
Terminal yeast infection. I'm praying she gets one soon.

As for the election, nobody will win anything.

Someone's going to steal it.

That's the real political system.

Back