• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month...(August 2016)

Who do you think will win the 2016 presidential election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
I know that it hasn't mattered in the grand scheme of things the last two elections because locally, Obama only got like 12% of the votes here. He wasn't elected because of Ky, or especially southeast KY.

But I have yet to see a single Clinton poster, billboard, yard sign, bumper sticker or anything. All I have seen are tv ads, and they're stupid anyway.

Even hard core democrats here don't like her and as hard as it is to believe, like her even less than they do flappy ears.

Didn't vote in the poll. I'm not sure how many polling places the DNC are going to hack again.

Well, the elite Republicans have disowned Trump, which is a big blow.
But then he gave another plug for the good old 2A, which people loved.

But the media continually makes Clinton look presidential while they make Trump look silly.

I feel like another shoe is about to drop...

I read today that Julian Assange with WikiLeaks was talking with some Russian news rag and said he had emails that link her/Clinton Foundation to a global concrete company that funds ISIS. I can only imagine what else they may have ready to dump before the election. The Obama regime won't call muslim's terrorists but they will call Wikileaks that. Maybe hacked emails will be her downfall after all.

Hey, they got Capone on tax evason....

Its going to take something BIG to stop her. Like it or not there are people that are above the law.

Well, the elite Republicans have disowned Trump, which is a big blow.
But then he gave another plug for the good old 2A, which people loved.

But the media continually makes Clinton look presidential while they make Trump look silly.

Unbeknownst to establishment Republicans , I think they are doomed. When the smoke clears and the dust settles the Republican party will be in tatters. I hope the likes of Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Susan Collins are never heard from again.
Trump won the nomination fair and square. Those jerks are the ones bringing the party down.
At this late date I still think Trump will win in spite of the party and the media.

Well so far the Russians haven't hacked the emails of big wigs colluding to defeat Trump, but I have a feeling that things like that may come out before this crazy election is over.

Buried under a big W?
mad8.jpg

So now where is the September Question of the Month?

Back