• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (August 2020) (Prepping)

. . . there is a lot of randomness in who wins and who loses. . .

This is true in every facet of life. There is so much luck involved in who gets a trick shot, or a random fatal blow.

. . . I live in a part of TN where there is very little chance . . . .

I feel that even in kommiefornia there is very little chance. There might have been, but now everybody is arming themselves.
The scale has tipped, and even though many deny Trump, and deny 2A support in public, they have bought guns

Scoop, you expressed it perfectly. I’ll be where the noise is. :D.

Ernst, more food for thought. Fire is covered just fine, including monitored alarms. Last year I decided to put together a blow out kit for the range—should have done that years ago. While I’ve done a ton of internet video research, I need to do an emergency med course, though. I do have a training tourniquet, and other equipment to use, but live course is needed.

So much food for thought here. I certainly could not have envisioned what is going on now as little as 6 months ago. Right now I have no reason to think it will be any better 6 months from now.

I think we can see that local, democrat majority, government are willing to let the anarchists run wild until they are at their front door. If Trump wins they will crank it up, and if Biden wins the anarchists will be emboldened. We'll have the likes of Maxine Waters, AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Beto O'Rourke trying to take over, and to some degree will be successful.

What bothers me is the number of people that for whatever reason see no problem with what is going on. Maybe they are in agreement, or uninformed, don't care, or just plain stupid. Whatever the case, they either need to get out of the way or start preparing for what I feel is growing more inevitable each day.

Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York City, L.A., Atlanta, St. Louis, and now Kenosha. I see no improvement happening soon.

I did find ammo and a couple of 20 rd mags this week. Our food stocks are fine as long as we have electricity. Time to take inventory again and restock as necessary. Now is not the time to be complacent.

I don’t know how you feel about barbershops but we have a little barbershop here that is like the barbershop in Mayberry.

It was just two chairs and a guy cutting hair.

It was as much a social club as a barber shop.

I don’t know how you feel about barbershops but we have a little barbershop here that is like the barbershop in Mayberry.

It was just two chairs and a guy cutting hair.

It was as much a social club as a barber shop.

Those were the days.

If one isn't prepared or getting prepared now they never will.

Think your assessment is 100% correct. Folks have had 6 months to realize our nation has changed.

Stocking up on provisions is one thing but developing skills is another ball game.

Would be very interesting to hear what steps folks have taken in the last six months and their plans for today until the first of November?

Regards

Back