• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (February 2022) (Sexiest Gun)

@S.R. Crawford
Yes. Damn nice. Mine is not that nicely finished. I bought if from the DCM in the early '90s when they were still less than $200.
The stock is pretty scarred up, but it works damn fine.
I love to shoot it. I used to shoot it in 3-gun competition along with a flat-stock military 1911A1 and my M500.
I obviously didn't win any prize for speed, but many of the other competitors were so enthralled with it I would let them shoot a clip thru it after the match.
Yours is really nice looking.

@S.R. Crawford
Yes. Damn nice. Mine is not that nicely finished. I bought if from the DCM in the early '90s when they were still less than $200.
The stock is pretty scarred up, but it works damn fine.
I love to shoot it. I used to shoot it in 3-gun competition along with a flat-stock military 1911A1 and my M500.
I obviously didn't win any prize for speed, but many of the other competitors were so enthralled with it I would let them shoot a clip thru it after the match.
Yours is really nice looking.
Not mine, I got the picture from google. Gas prices are too high for me to afford an M1.

What do you think is the best looking gun ever made.

It’s too hard for me to have a real opinion on this because I haven’t seen every gun ever made. My jaw drops open every time I watch the forgotten weapons channel.

So, I was just being silly of course, except that part about the Luger being the classic gun of Hollywood villains.

But just to keep things fun, maybe next month we can have the world’s ugliest gun contest.

I can afford to own the M1 Garand, except for the ammunition.

Dammit.

That just means you can’t afford it without selling things that you like better.

I wouldn’t mind having one to hang on the wall, but thank God I wouldn’t have to carry it all day.

Back