• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (January 2018)(Anti Gun Dumb Quotes)

Governor Cuomo - Nobody needs 10 rounds to kill a deeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.

douchebag the NYS hunting law is max 5 rounds in mag.

Needless to say... NY 7 round rule was passed at 11pm a week later with a forced vote due to the Governor issuing a state of emergency. His emergency? People were buying AR-15s and passing background checks.

Federal Appellate court dismissed the 7 round rule. But we are still stuck with the majority of the SAFE act.

I can't wait to leave... convert my AR-15s to a normal configuration and buy 30 round mags and 15 round G19 mags.

"....we just need to do this every day of the week and really brainwash people..."

Kevin Alexander Leon
(AKA Ghostgun deLeo'n)
California State Brainwasher-in-Chief and Prez PT of the State Senate.

Oops! You know this was Eric Holder! Please see the videos below and my Mia culpa. Both idiots were in the same video.

Last edited:
"....we just need to do this every day of the week and really brainwash people..."

Kevin Alexander Leon
(AKA Ghostgun deLeo'n)
California State Brainwasher-in-Chief and Prez PT of the State Senate.

He is taking direction from Eric Holder. He said almost the exact same thing back in 1995 Watch the video because it is almost word for word the quote you credited to Deleon, then look really closely at the photo in the link below it. Deleon is so much of a tool he can't even come up with his own original material.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...mbly-decides-not-to-1496344316-htmlstory.html

Former U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder, center, flanked by California Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, left, and Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon. (Rich Pedroncelli / Associated Press)

OMG . . . you're right.

Verbatim parrot-speak. :doh:

EDIT...NO IT WASN'T.
In this case I was the dumbass and I attributed Holders quote to Ghostgun.

Last edited:
1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Barack Obama

2. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Joe Biden

3. " Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Former Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington

“Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Michael Bloomberg

5. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Terry McAuliffe

That reminded me OA, here's another ignorant remark. After you listen/read it, please read my sig line very closely:

Rep. Diana DeGette in reference to magazines:

"I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."

ap_110316114658.jpg

U.S. Representative for Colorado's 1st congressional district, serving since 1997, and a Chief Deputy Whip. She is a member of the Democratic Party.

Yeah, John, THAT has to be one of the most ignorant, if not THE MOST ignorant, comments that I have ever heard. She is definitely straight out of a Feinstein mold.

The really scary one for me was the Eric Holder video. The brainwashing of kids is a huge problem these days. I have long thought our most important elections are for school boards.

"I would like to dispute that," she said. "I know it's in the Constitution. But you know what? Enough! I would like to say, I think there should be a law--and I know this is extreme--that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns. It's ridiculous."
--Rosie O'Donnell

upload_2018-1-14_10-44-43.jpeg

”Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.”
- Former Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington

I found the press conference video excerpt of that.

Back