• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. March 2014

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the later questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls....

Should Gun Control Advocates Have A Concealed Handgun License?

**Rules**
There is no minimum post requirement. :D

Wow, I get to go first. They should not have a concealed permit unless they are a hypocritical elitist s.o.b., which a lot of them are. Legally, sure they can have them.

Rather than a CCW, I'd prefer they all put "gun free house' signs in front of their homes. I find I have less and less time for the anti's.

Excellent question, Rip, and one that I'm sure will generate much interest.

To answer the question, yes, they should be able to have a CCW, CHL or whatever it is called in your state. Where you stand on CC is not a prerequisite for holding one. While I disagree with their stand on firearms I stand by their right to have and carry one. The 2nd Amendment does not say only those who stand up for the 2A are allowed to carry. They have the right to protect themselves and their families just as I do. I do believe it is hypocritical for them to say one thing and do another (like our politicians) but it is not illegal. Some of them actually believe that some additional laws will help in the lowering of firearms crimes (I don't share that view). If something or someone were to attack them or their loved ones I would hope they are prepared.

Yes…. they should be able to carry. BUT it should be used against them in any debate showing their elitist stance and hatred of anyone else's ability to protect themselves the way they exercise their right.

It should also be a prerequisite that this be brought up if they are apart of any national debate or televised debate on the subject by the host or moderator.

what better way to be in control then to be the only "party" who has guns.
Politicians aren't stupid, they are masters of leverage, its their lies and deceit that make them seem so. They will steal your car , then turn around and help you go look for it

and yes they should be able to if Americans

All agree that anyone should have the right to carry if they wish. Won't find too many around here that will argue the opposite.

Oli made a great point. Many elitist politicians and those who prop them up and bankroll their campaigns and espouse expansive gun control measures would do so whilst holding registered or unregistered weapons in their private residences and vehicles.

The hallmark of the arrogant, the elitist...is the misguided notion that the law is only meant for the masses and not for them.

Unfortunately, this is not new nor uncommon. Just look at the Ukraine and that schmuck of an ousted president.

Absolutely, let them get a CCW license and carry a firearm for self protection. But with that, their issuing state should also provide them with a carabiner and a roll of duct tape... that way they're always responsible and carrying something to glue their mouths shut when S**t starts falling out;)

Everyone should have the right to self defense, regardless of their political views, whether I like it or not.

Back