• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month... (March 2015)

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the later questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

Are you on this list?

Below is a link to a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. As you can see, this list covers most of the country…According to our Government, The groups of people on the list are considered “problems” that need to be dealt with.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-72-types-of-americans-that-are.html

**Rules**
There is no minimum post requirement. :D

Anyone that is still breathing is on that list somewhere.

I quit trying to count how many might apply to me.

Yep, sure am. Stopped counting at 15. Question is, do they have us individually recorded, by name, birthday, and identification number, on any of those lists? I've no doubt that somewhere, I'm identified as a person, and as a number. The government knows for a fact that I exist. I have to get fingerprinted every 4 years, to have hazmat endorsement on my CDL. The question is not wether or not your on a list, but where you rank on that list, and how much of a threat they feel you are to their agenda.

1.Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2.Those that advocate for states’ rights
3.Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4.“The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5.Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6.Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7.Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
8.Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9.Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”10.“Anti-Gay”
11.“Anti-Immigrant”
12.“Anti-Muslim”
13.“The Patriot Movement”
14.“Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15.Members of the Family Research Council
16.Members of the American Family Association
17.Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18.Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19.Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20.Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21.Members of the Christian Action Network
22.Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23.Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24.Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25.Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26.Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27.The militia movement
28.The sovereign citizen movement
29.Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30.Anyone that “complains about bias”
31.Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32.Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33.Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35.Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36.Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”

37.Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39.Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40.“Militia or unorganized militia”
41.“General right-wing extremist”
42.Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43.Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44.Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45.Those that are “anti-global”
46.Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47.Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
48.Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49.Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50.Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51.Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52.Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53.Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54.Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55.Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56.Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57.Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58.“Rightwing extremists”
59.“Returning veterans”
60.Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61.Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62.Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63.Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64.“Anti-abortion activists”
65.Those that are against illegal immigration
66.Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67.Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68.Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69.Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70.Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71.Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72.Evangelical Christians

That's list for those that don't wanna click on the link....

Wait, ain't number #3 all those idiots in Congress?

3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”

All of the National Guard and Reserves?

40. “Militia or unorganized militia”

The Government and Military?

56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”

Maybe if the Government treated the actual owners of the Government (I.e. you and me) with respect then we wouldn't have some of these problems. The problem isn't the people or groups here in the good ol' USA but the unchecked influence of overseas money (Soros and the other 1% of the wealth holders) trying to buy their way into world dominance.

Oh, and btw, f**k the UN...

Last edited:
Is the question if you think yourself is on a list ? Yep, me thinks me is on a list.

Wow.

I read the whole thing just to be sure. I'm relieved to know I'm not on the list anywhere.......well, until I posted this. DOH!!!!!

Am I on the list?

Not sure, let me go ask the nice gentlemen in suits sitting in the black SUV with government plates parked across the street from my house. Hmm, they must know my neighbors...

The list is all encompassing. There doesn't appear to be anyone who is not at least in one category, except maybe the non-biased gay/lesbian/transgender, non-tree hugging, non-animal loving, non-worshipping but believes in a god, non-military, non-gun owning, non-political, non-offended person. Or a baby less than 5 minutes old...

I'm thinking that all of us gun owning Mossbergowners Forum readers and writers are on some government list :eek: Note: I'm not really who I think I am and I'm not even sure who I thought I was...;)

The government thinks we are all terrorists when in fact we are all good ol' boys who would stand for the country in a tick-tock...and that is what scares them. Our leadership won't stand up for squat and would like to use us as shields if they could...

Bobster said "I like to think that many US soldiers, law enforcement, fire & EMTs, etc. will revert to "patriot" status should the SHTF... :cool:"

You are exactly right! I am proud to be one of those 'many' (a former professional soldier) :D I'm no longer 'a spring chicken' (but I'm a good shot ;)) and if called, I would be at the front of the line to serve (again) in order to protect and defend our country and the rights of it's citizens... and if that puts me on a 'list', then so be it!

Wake up America and recognize the value of your loyal citizens.
Amen.

Last edited:
Bobster said "I like to think that many US soldiers, law enforcement, fire & EMTs, etc. will revert to "patriot" status should the SHTF... :cool:"

You are exactly right! I am proud to be one of those 'many' (a former professional soldier) :D I'm no longer 'a spring chicken' (but I'm a good shot ;)) and if called, I would be at the front of the line to serve (again) in order to protect and defend our country and the rights of it's citizens... and if that puts me on a 'list', then so be it!

Wake up America and recognize the value of your loyal citizens.
Amen.
Got into a pretty good debate along these lines with some army and marine friends. My question was, If civil war broke out. An unregulated, angry, general populous turned on its tyrannical government, for reasons you felt were just. But the government called you back to action to "defend your country" who's side would you take? Would you follow orders and kill fellow Americans because your a patriot, or would you stand with the untrained, unorganized, working class citizens who can no longer be steamrolled, because you are a true patriot?

WOW dieselmudder. I can definitely understand why that would have been 'a pretty good debate'. :confused: Don't think that here is the place to give my views on that question,,,:cool:

Last edited:
We would all need to define our understanding of "all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC."

Back